Flame_IV
    MVP+
    :p

Attached Files:

2. :/

3. What am I doing on the forums!

I MUST PLAY VIDJA GAMESS!!

4. HYPE Been waiting for a longggg time! ☺

5. I mean whats the big deal about guild updates? I'm more excited about game updates. Lol

6. Minutes

Minutes Active Member

Minutes
    MVP+
    daddy!

7. yeah then you are pretty much the only one on the forums. Btw, the guild update is just a dead meme.

8. I have a few ideas for future maps. One would be called Airport and it would be a map that would be somewhat easy on normal. It would spawn the players in a section of the airport next to flight 16, and the rest would be closed off with 250 point and 500 point doors. The 250 path would lead to a section of the airport with a store containing a shotgun and leather boots/leggings. The next 750 point door at the end of that section would lead to a hallway to the power station with a weapons chest at the end, and a 1000 point door to the power station, which contained the power and a Taser for 900 points, a weapon that could stun a zombie for 1 second. The 500 path would lead to the security scan, which would have the rifle and leather chestplate/helmet behind the scanning belt, leading to a 750 point door with a hallway the same as the last one, and the power station would be at the back. The new zombie types would be the security, passengers, and climbers. The security would start to come around round 14. They would have full iron armor, but be debuffed by slowness. Passengers would be like weaker zombies, and come rounds 1-3. Climbers would come around round 20, and have the hitpoints of passengers, but have the ability to run up a wall and jump off at players. :eek: The map would otherwise be the same as Dead End except for the bosses, awesome ending battle, and it would have VERY few bomb zombies and not very many wolves. Now, the bosses. The first boss would be Guard Dog, basically a big, stronger, tougher wolf. Jetpack would be a zombie that would fly up in the air over a player and cook them with a blast of his jetpack. Now I'm gonna tell you the final battle. After round 29, all players would be told to get to the plane within 1 minute. (A very easy task, because you aren't fighting along the way.) This timer is to prevent AFK players from ruining a game. Late people instantly die. The door to the plane of Flight 16 is open. When the timer expires/all players are inside, the plane takes off and the players cannot leave the plane or enter the cockpit. Then, a voice in chat labeled pilot starts talking.

[Pilot] There appears to be a large building in our way. I'll try to steer clear.
    12 seconds later:
    [Pilot] No way... Is that a giant zombie!?
    3 seconds later:
    [Pilot] Oh no... It sees us and it's gaining!
    2 seconds later...
    [Pilot] It's the Alpha! It has us!
    Then, the plane would flip from side to side and a giant zombie would flip the plane over and over, tearing holes in the sides and trying to dump players out, killing them. Zombies would enter the plane through the holes, and after about 1 minute, the plane would get itself right side up and the Pilot would exclaim:

[Pilot] We made it!

Then the game would end and the players would win.

Tell me what you think!

9. Deathcookie124

Deathcookie124 New Member

do you know the zombies adress??????

10. maybe add a voting system for number of rounds to play. (15, 30, 45 rounds max)

11. san33der

san33der New Member

can't wait for more updates

12. When is the next Zombes update's air date?
    (Means when is it coming out)

13. ajankula2

ajankula2 New Member

14. Darius_Chitu

Darius_Chitu Active Member

Darius_Chitu
    MVP+
  15. DaDasterDab

DaDasterDab New Member

when will the next update come
    I would like to know since im a fan of the game mode and IM waiting because the games gonna die in about a month or so like smash heros popular at first and not even to be looked at 3 months later

16. KiftsBiggestFan99

KiftsBiggestFan99 Well-Known Member

Sp33dWagun
    MVP+
    Lol, zombies is different. AND SMASH HEROES DIDN'T LIVE FOR THREE MONTHS!! It lived WAY longer. Jeez, get your facts straight.

17. KiftsBiggestFan99

KiftsBiggestFan99 Well-Known Member

Sp33dWagun
    MVP+
    Welcome to Delta Airlines, where our pilots are complete , and will kick you out mid flight into a sea of zombies at an abandoned airport if we don't like your skin color.

18. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS ZOMBIES TO TURN PLAY TO WIN!!!
    THIS WOULD COMPLETELY RUIN THE IDEA OF SKILL AND STRATS BEING THE BARE FOUNDATIONS OF ZOMBIES AS A WHOLE INSTEAD OF JUST ANOTHER PLAY TO WIN GAME!!

EVERYONE STARTS OUT THE GAME AS AN EQUAL, NOT AS A SINGULARITY. ANY IN GAME ADVANTAGES FROM PLAYING PLAY TO WIN GAMES COMPLETELY RUIN THE PURPOSE!!

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY AND TO STOP DEVELOPING PLAY TO WIN ZOMBIES! PEOPLE WILL STOP PLAYING THE GAME ALTOGETHER IF THEY LEARN THAT PEOPLE CAN START OUT THE GAME WITH AN ADVANTAGE OVER THEM!!

LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY AND DO NOT MAKE ZOMBIES PLAY TO WIN!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. AboveLight

AboveLight Active Member

mousecube
    MVP+
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS ZOMBIES TO TURN PLAY TO WIN!!!
    THIS WOULD COMPLETELY RUIN THE IDEA OF SKILL AND STRATS BEING THE BARE FOUNDATIONS OF ZOMBIES AS A WHOLE INSTEAD OF JUST ANOTHER PLAY TO WIN GAME!!

EVERYONE STARTS OUT THE GAME AS AN EQUAL, NOT AS A SINGULARITY. ANY IN GAME ADVANTAGES FROM PLAYING PLAY TO WIN GAMES COMPLETELY RUIN THE PURPOSE!!

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY AND TO STOP DEVELOPING PLAY TO WIN ZOMBIES! PEOPLE WILL STOP PLAYING THE GAME ALTOGETHER IF THEY LEARN THAT PEOPLE CAN START OUT THE GAME WITH AN ADVANTAGE OVER THEM!!

LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY AND DO NOT MAKE ZOMBIES PLAY TO WIN!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1