1. This is the best guild for zombies players. It includes most leaderboard players.
    (everyone in the red box)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How to apply:

Step 1) Reply to this thread answering the following:
    IGN:
    Zombies wins (says on the scoreboard in the arcade lobby):
    Network level:

Step 2) Do a zombies game with a guild admiral or guild-master. You need to get at least 85% of their kills, however, if your gameplay is bad despite getting 85% or more of the admiral's kills, you can still be denied entry.

If I accept your application then expect a friend request, party invite, or temporarily guild invite to organize the test (step 2).​

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    • Like x 14
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  2. A free sample of how to apply

IGN: SkylineIsAnSB
    Zombies wins (says on the scoreboard in the arcade lobby): more than mimile023 and jordanjor4 combined, definitely more than sbcactus!!!!1111.......11!!11
    Network level: 1

Step 2) Trial a zombies game with a guild officer. Get at least 85% of their kills, and if your gameplay is still bad despite getting 85% or more of the officer's kills, you can still be denied.
    IM DA BEST PLAYER NO NEED TO TRIAL
    If I accept your application then an officer will send a friend request, party invite, or temporarily guild invite to organize a trial.

Step 3) Join the guild
    https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/skylineisansb

(ok I made this only bcs some sb asked for bumping plz dont rate dislike love you all)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. Step 1) Reply to this thread answering the following:
    IGN:The__Camera
    Zombies wins (says on the scoreboard in the arcade lobby):15 :v
    Network level:10 L

Step 2) Trial a zombies game with a guild officer. Get at least 85% of their kills, and if your gameplay is still bad despite getting 85% or more of the officer's kills, you can still be denied.
    IM GOD SO GET REK
    If I accept your application then an officer will send a friend request, party invite, or temporarily guild invite to organize a trial.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. You don't actually have to copy the second part. Are you unsure of your age? Your application is denied

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Good luck!

6. IGN: NickiePikie
    Zombies Wins: Well, 5 on my main acc, 14 on other accounts. I was banned on my main for a long time

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  7. IGN: Dark_Lord01
    Zombies wins: Well I have about 25 zombies wins however this actually wouldved been 75+ if they kept hard and rip

8. LMAO XDXDXD Why i need to join a guild, already in zomboz league u nub

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. This is the best guild for zombies players. It includes most leaderboard players.

How to apply:

IGN:MrRexbird
    Zombies wins (says on the scoreboard in the arcade lobby):
    Network level:11
    Nothing more to say cactus sorry for not joining CA parties I had things to do I will play much more since now :)

10. You didn't say how many zombies wins you have

11. Accepted. Expect a guild officer to friend/party you at some point soon.

12. Step 1) Reply to this thread answering the following:
    IGN: RenNeko
    Zombies wins (says on the scoreboard in the arcade lobby): 17
    Network level: 42

13. Accepted

14. IGN: herobravo
    Zombies wins: 6. Note: I play most of my games with randoms and picked up most of my skills on my own. Only about 3 wins were with friends who sometimes play the game.
    Network level: 27

15. Accepted

16. Thanks. I have exams this week and next week. Could we reschedule an appointment to sometime next week after Monday or later please?

17. This is the best guild for zombies players. It includes most leaderboard players.

How to apply:

IGN:MrRexbird
    Zombies wins (says on the scoreboard in the arcade lobby):11

18. IGN: NclrStrm
    Zombies wins (says on the scoreboard in the arcade lobby): 4 + 1 (Before arcade update)
    Network level: 66

Cant wait to become a sweaty tryhard as my fellow discord members​

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  19. Both denied, sorry