1. This is not a personal opinion but the Zomnies community's.

We honestly would like the return of Endless mode as a game option only available for Party of 4 people.
    In the last update, the admins added an endless map called "Alien Arcadium", it's good but really restrictive and repetitive since it's only cornering. The community would prefer by far the return of Endless to a new map or more rounds to Alien Arcadium.
    When it got added, the game was young and the people back then did not have the level that the community has today. With quick switching methodes, new speedrun technics, unkillable strategy improved, etc... Endless would be an amazing feature to add back to Zombies. Since the Administrators already have the rounds and would not need to re-code them, it would be easy to add.

Since it would be a party option, there would not be any servers lack issue, as we said, Alien Arcadium is already an Endless map. Zombies used to have endless but got removed after few months as well as the difficulties that we got back. The only thing that we wish to happen to Zombies is the return of this mode, when it was available the game was young, all the records were falsed because it were only exploiters, and the leaderboards never got reseted so only glitchers could reach it. Now that most of the exploits have been patched in the last months, we need Endless, having it only for Party of 4 people would be good because very few players use this feature and aren't even aware of the existence of these options.

So please, I am not making this thread because sbs did it before me, we really miss it and this is the only way to get recognized. Don't add a new map, that's clearly not the wish of the community and it would separate even more the few players that Zombies get, we only want an Endless option as the difficulty, at least Endless Normal.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. bump, op thread u said everything, gj

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. Said it better than even me.

4. #endless

• Like Like x 1
  5. #endless

6. bradthelad2011

bradthelad2011 Well-Known Member

13 positive ratings yet only 4 replies? Stop giving yourself positive ratings on alts, it only gives your idea a lesser chance of happening. Additionally you dislike all my threads on all your alts.

7. There are no alts, check the list and their ig account, they just all are Zombies players and I sometimes rate you agree or useful. Also you said you were leaving...

8. Bakura1

Bakura1 Well-Known Member

Bakura1
    MVP+
    ArtOfWar ART0W
    OFFICER
    Wow; Amazing post! Lots of good points and technical things. You really made a good thread here. Any Zombies protips?

9. Thank you!
    Hard to answer this kind of question, could you be more precise and I would be delighted to help you.

However I could start by the choice of perks: Extra Health, Quick Fire and Fast Revive.
    For the weapons Sniper + Shotgun is an easy combo to obtain and very powerful. If you can roll the chest you may wanna take Zombie Zapper for Shotgun.

10. percy's protip in a nutshell: join zl

11. Round 73 with the fast revive strategy will be easy now

12. cool

13. Fully agree, i would like that too : )

14. Bakura1

Bakura1 Well-Known Member

Bakura1
    MVP+
    ArtOfWar ART0W
    OFFICER
    Cool, even though I knew most of those tips. Thanks, anyways. I would like to think that I am good, but I don't really know anyone who is attentive and skilled. The only Zombies group that I've heard of is a discord thing, but I do not own discord. :c

15. diggerBram

diggerBram Active Member

Machu
    VIP+
    there is not always a reason to reply sometimes you just want to show that you agreeso you rate without leaving a reply

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. you can have it online and all the gorups are on discord now, we already told you we had a guild but you already had a guild, we can't help more sorry ..

17. no offense but he prob cant get in

18. Maybe it's because people don't like your ideas, or way of thinking?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. BUMP

20. bradthelad2011

bradthelad2011 Well-Known Member

Please do not necro-post.