1. IGN:Cloakaii
    Age (optional): 13

Timezone (optional): PST

Have you been banned or muted? Yes or No. A lot I've been trying to not get banned or muted recently though. I just want to share some of the reasons I was banned. One of them was me using scaffold as a joke to a old friend that I no longer play with that can god bridge. One was because I wanted to get banned since I got bored of the game. And the others I forgot.

How active do you consider yourself? (How many days a week? How many hours a day?): I'm addicted 3-24

What is your current Hypixel Level? (On the acc you're applying for):86

What do you consider your strongest Gamemode? (Example: "I am best at Skywars"):Duels , and Bedwars.

Anything interesting about yourself that you want us to know?:I'm get very addicted to video games for example I can't stop playing osu! and I've been playing minecraft for 7+ years yet still haven't quit fully yet. Also I'm friends with Isa HEHEHEEHEEH

2. Thanks for submitting an application, please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be processed :D

Please keep in mind that you may not receive a reply about your application for more than this amount of time due to the upcoming schoolyear and schedules!

3. IGN: _lenderdt_
    Age (optional): 12 years (3/12/2006)​

Timezone (optional):2-4 hours on 1 day on 8-12 hours (In belgium)

Have you been banned or muted? Yes or No.
    1 time of hacking 1 year ago

How active do you consider yourself? (How many days a week? How many hours a day?): 2-4 hours 1 day 21 hours 1 week
    What is your current Hypixel Level? (On the acc you're applying for):19

What do you consider your strongest Gamemode? (Example: "I am best at Skywars"):Skywars

Anything interesting about yourself that you want us to know?:I am dutch not FERY good English but it is good

4. Thanks for submitting an application, please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be processed :D

Please keep in mind that you may not receive a reply about your application for more than this amount of time due to the upcoming schoolyear and schedules!

5. Thanks for submitting an application, please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be processed :D

6. IGN: Nerort
    Age (optional): 14
    Timezone (optional): UTC+3
    Have you been banned or muted? If so, be honest about why: Yes. I was banned even though I did not use cheats. I use badlion
    How active are you? (How many days a week? How many hours a day?): 1-4 h everyday
    What is your current Hypixel Level? (On the acc you're applying for): 106
    Anything interesting about yourself that you want us to know?:I am Russian-speaking and want to learn English

7. Lxal

Lxal New Member

Secilia
    VIP+
    XAL XAL
    Thanks for submitting an application, please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be processed :D

8. IGN: WarmHugs

Age (optional): 16

Timezone (optional): PST

Have you been banned or muted? Yes or No. Yes

How active do you consider yourself? (How many days a week? How many hours a day?): 7 days a week, atleast an hour or two. Depending on the day may range up to 4 or 5.

What is your current Hypixel Level? (On the acc you're applying for): 37

What do you consider your strongest Gamemode? (Example: "I am best at Skywars"): I don't play much, but definitely am strongest in Build Battle or Bedwars.

Anything interesting about yourself that you want us to know?: I like band (dci)

9. keoina

keoina New Member

keonuh
    VIP+
    XAL XAL
    IGN: Aureliy
    Age (optional): 15

Timezone (optional): AEST

Have you been banned or muted? Yes or No. No.

How active do you consider yourself? (How many days a week? How many hours a day?): I play at least 2-4 hours a day.

What is your current Hypixel Level? (On the acc you're applying for): 76?

Anything interesting about yourself that you want us to know?: no

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  10. Chriix

Chriix New Member

chrw
    MVP+
    Success STAR
    IGN: chrw

Age (optional): ?

Timezone (optional): EDT.

Have you been banned or muted? Yes or No: I have never been banned or muted.

How active do you consider yourself? (How many days a week? How many hours a day?): Probably 2 hours every day.

What is your current Hypixel Level? (On the acc you're applying for): Lvl 61.

What do you consider your strongest Gamemode? (Example: "I am best at Skywars"): I am best at Skywars and Bedwars.

Anything interesting about yourself that you want us to know?: I put periods after every sentence.

11. Westuari

Westuari Active Member

Westuari
    MVP+
    XAL XAL
    Thanks for submitting an application, please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be processed :D

*Please keep in mind that you may not receive a reply about your application for more than this amount of time due to the upcoming school year and schedules!

12. Westuari

Westuari Active Member

Westuari
    MVP+
    XAL XAL

You've been accepted into the guild! When you can, leave your current guild if you are still in one and PM me when you've done that so I can give you the invite! Thank for applying! :)

13. HappyElves

HappyElves New Member

HappyElves
    IGN: Age (optional): HappyElves, 15 years old

Timezone (optional): AEST

Have you been banned or muted? Yes or No. No

How active do you consider yourself? (How many days a week? How many hours a day?): Usually 5 days per week. Hours can vary a lot

What is your current Hypixel Level? (On the acc you're applying for): 32

What do you consider your strongest Gamemode? (Example: "I am best at Skywars"): possibly bedwars, I'm not very good at most minigames

14. Westuari

Westuari Active Member

Westuari
    MVP+
    XAL XAL

You've been accepted into the guild! When you can, leave your current guild if you are still in one and PM me on forums when you've done that so I can give you the invite! Thank for applying! :)

We are very sorry for the long wait, miscommunication came up and so it took a lot longer than we hoped!

15. Westuari

Westuari Active Member

Westuari
    MVP+
    XAL XAL
    Thanks for applying! We'll get to your application as soon as possible, and we'll let you know if you're accepted or denied! :)

16. IGN:IwasHangry

Timezone (optional): Central Time Zone

Have you been banned or muted? Yes or No. I think I have been banned one time but it was a false ban and I was recording so I had evidence to appeal the ban.

How active do you consider yourself? (How many days a week? How many hours a day?): Pretty active. I can really do however much, but with school coming up I can do probably 14 hours a week maybe more on the weekends depends on whats happening really.

What is your current Hypixel Level? (On the acc you're applying for):67

What do you consider your strongest Gamemode? (Example: "I am best at Skywars"): Skywars by far. I'm good at bedwars just my level dont really show it.

Anything interesting about yourself that you want us to know?: Nope not really. I do have school starting up and I play a couple of sports so week days I might not be able to play much but maybe 2 hours. As I posted that in the active question.

17. Westuari

Westuari Active Member

Westuari
    MVP+
    XAL XAL
    You've been accepted into the guild! When you can, leave your current guild if you are still in one and PM me on forums when you've done that so I can give you the invite! Thank for applying! :)

Thanks for applying! We'll get to your application as soon as possible, and we'll let you know if you're accepted or denied! :)

18. IGN: Nightpropinquity

Timezone (optional): EST

Have you been banned or muted? Yes or No. Not that I remember

How active do you consider yourself? (How many days a week? How many hours a day?): really active, during summer atleast 5+ hours a day unless somethings going on

What is your current Hypixel Level? (On the acc you're applying for): 42 i believe?

What do you consider your strongest Gamemode? pro mode build battle ;)

Anything interesting about yourself that you want us to know?: im a nice person and also pretty good at building

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  19. Westuari

Westuari Active Member

Westuari
    MVP+
    XAL XAL
    Thanks for applying! We'll get to your application as soon as possible, and we'll let you know if you're accepted or denied!

20. seamusdean

seamusdean Active Member

seamusdean
    MVP+
    IGN: seamusdean

Age (optional): 18

Timezone (optional): EST

Have you been banned or muted? Yes or No. Not as far as I remember

How active do you consider yourself? (How many days a week? How many hours a day?): When I'm not working I'm pretty active, usually around 2-3 hours a day if able

What is your current Hypixel Level? (On the acc you're applying for): 46

What do you consider your strongest Gamemode? (Example: "I am best at Skywars"): Skywars and Duels

Anything interesting about yourself that you want us to know?: My first year of college will be starting in 2 weeks which may limit my activity initially, but once I've gotten into the groove of things I should be back to normal activity hopefully