1. BlueRocky

BlueRocky New Member

Hi, I have a minor (actually major to me) problem with my map. I am at the part that I am *convinced* is leading up to the fight before the final boss. I am in the sandstone room fighting the wither skeletons with the stone bricks on their heads, and I have already gone to the dream world, destroyed all the towers, gone to the nightmare world, destroyed all the towers, and am still stuck in the room fighting the withers. If I keep pressing each of the buttons on the diamond blocks, nothing ever happens. Please help or explain what I am doing wrong. ^^

EDIT: Flew around in creative a bit, took a peek at the redstone, and returned......the map fixed itself!? The door opened up, but thanks anyway! :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. They are not named or anything, one is Caveman (in the first cavern)
    Another one under the bridge in the destroyed version of the map and another one in one of the towers of the castle

• Like Like x 2
  3. Loved the map! I really liked the boss fights, all very unique and entertaining. The ingenuity of the battles really has blown me away. They certainly put my plans of boss fights on my map to shame ten fold. So many questions, don't even know where to begin!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I only found Caveman :D. I forget if he looked as Santa xD.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BlackFountain

BlackFountain New Member

AkaiZen
    MVP
    Hey Hypixel. I really like your maps but i want to know one thing.
    Which programms do you use for:

The mountains
    The custom mobs
    And the custom villager-trades

Please tel me what programms you use cause i also want to make such uber-cool
    adventure maps. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlackFountain

BlackFountain New Member

AkaiZen
    MVP
    Custom mobs = all the armor that mobs wear and the strange heads they have somtimes

• Like Like x 1
  7. He used sethbling's filters.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BlackFountain

BlackFountain New Member

AkaiZen
    MVP
    Sethblings filters?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Those are filters for a edit program called MCEdit and with that you can change all kinds of things like boss health, item drops, potion effects etc.

• Like Like x 1
  10. BlackFountain

BlackFountain New Member

AkaiZen
    MVP
    okay thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Vengeur69

Vengeur69 New Member

What is the recommended dificulty ? pls awser fast. I'm not english, forgive if it is not correct.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Easy, other will maybe to hard.

Note: I've only played Easy and sometimes it was hard to solo.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I am playing on hard, not very easy. I LIKE IT!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol you are very crazy to play on hard mode xD. Good luck and defeat that ?????? Boss :D (Even though he doesn't show up).

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well, I've died some times.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I only died by the first boss like 6 times and never died after that in Easy mode xD.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Same here, but I've died probably the same amount of times in the 2nd boss.
    2 Hits from those midgets and I was dead.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Those first and second bosses are really overpowerd xD. By the final boss i nearly died again because of those stupid knockback skeletons.

• Like Like x 1
  19. The midgets are worse

• Like Like x 1
  20. helirapter

helirapter New Member

Is this possible on singleplayer? I have noone to play it with. (my cousin is getting minecraft by christmas but i can't wait so long to play this map!)

• Like Like x 1