1. Im back from vacation tomorrow at about 5 central time so be prepared for werewolf and the gang is back in october

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. yeah @Sammymon im coming for you i got ur ** already and the squad ready with the * ***

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Good luck with that :D I always love some competition :D Could've said that in 1 message though instead of 2, it looks very unorganized :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. mad cuz bad

5. Omnih

Omnih Active Member

Omnih
    VIP+
    Srsly dude? Ik you're like 10 but can u not make even more useless threads? The L9 one was at least smewhat entertaining.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  6. @Omnih u stalked someone now thats a personal problem

7. Omnih

Omnih Active Member

Omnih
    VIP+
    No, you literally told me.

8. well we all know the real thing everyone from that guild u remember thinks im better than u so mhh

9. Omnih

Omnih Active Member

Omnih
    VIP+
    ?

10. monkey

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. mihaienderman

mihaienderman Well-Known Member

iGlobgogabgalabb
    MVP+
    what gang

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. he doesn't have a gang as far as I know, he's just trying to threaten & scare me, but it's not working at all....

13. thats wht i want you to think and then boom u get (not gunna say it gunna get me banned)

14. "Ok Boomer"

Whatever you say :D

*Next time though, there's a "Reply" button in the bottom right corner on a forum post, for example, this one. Use it so we know for sure who you're talking to! (Unless for some reason you can't click on a simple button but act so big on a forum post)*

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. im gonna side with you on this one, this kid is legit dumb

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. “Vacation”

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Who are you again

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Loblocks2

Loblocks2 Well-Known Member

xHealz
    MVP++
    NFK NFK
    1) Who are you?
    2) What "gang"?

Nobody has any idea what you are saying

19. Omnih

Omnih Active Member

Omnih
    VIP+
    1) He's a random that tries to claim more relevance than literally anyone else here(yes, even more than myself)
    2) His "gang" consists of himself, 2 other free finals, and Stamena, and they're all from a guild I created back in like October of last year. It fell apart, and he's been trying to "recreate" the guild and essentially prove he's relevant and better than everyone. It still has like 4 members tops, everyone in the old guild was a free final(including myself) besides Stamena, and they lose every game.

I believe that's what he's referring to.

Edit: He also cheats hard, despite being like 10 years old. He gets banned then buys new accounts with MVP++ that get banned.

• Agree Agree x 4