1. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    Update Log:
    • 19th, Jan -- Thanks for 400 views!
    • 19th, Jan -- Thread is in WIP state at the moment.
    • 19th, Jan -- Added Skills section & changed formatting.
    • 19th, Jan -- Added Skill #1.
    • 19th, Jan -- Thanks for 500 views!
    • 22nd, Jan -- Thanks for 600 views!
    • 22nd, Jan -- Added Specials section.
    • 22nd, Jan -- Added Special #1 & Skill #2.
    • 22nd, Jan -- Changed Thread Title.
    • 25th, Jan -- Thanks for 700 views!
    • - for list items(multiple items)
    • * for information about collapsible blocks(spoilers).

* In this section of the thread, we dive into 3 new mobs(more coming soon), clarifying their tier, name, type and more, click the spoiler below to continue:
    * This is Mob #1 it's a tank mob meant for late game, click the spoiler below for more information.
    > Tier: II (2) possibly Tier III (3) if there will be one.
    > Name: Giant Golem
    > Mob Type: Iron Golem
    > Health: 1000000
    > Speed: x0.1 (Real slow)
    > Cost: 3 Million Coins
    > Income: 50000
    > Stock: 3
    > Stock Regeneration Time (SRT): 1 every 50 seconds
    Ability:
    - Spawns Mini Golems when he dies.
    > Mini Golem Health: 50000
    > Mini Golem Amount: 4
    > Mini Golem Speed: x0.5

Inspired by:
    COC's Golem
    * This is Mob #2, meant for attraction, can be used in numerous ways, click the spoiler below for more information.
    > Tier: II (2)
    > Name: Attractor
    > Mob Type: Elder Guardian
    > Health: 500000
    > Speed: Normal Speed
    > Cost: 250000
    > Income: 5000
    > Stock: 10
    > Stock Regeneration Time (SRT): 1 every 15 seconds
    Ability:
    - Takes all tower attention to him. (Witches can avoid him)
    * This is Mob #3, used for buffs, useless on it's own, click the spoiler below for more information.
    > Tier: II (2)
    > Name: Spirit
    > Mob Type: Undecided(Vex, or some other mobs, or even custom like pets)
    > Health: 1000
    > Speed: x2.0
    > Cost: 5000
    > Income: -200(Negative Income)
    > Stock: 5
    > Stock Regeneration Time (SRT): 1 every 5 seconds
    Ability:
    - Buffs mobs by possessing them (aka, the mob disappears, or dies) and the mob he possesses gains some sort of buff(whether it be speed or health)

INFO: This would come in real handy in late game when you have a lot of income, and you spawn mobs, with this mob to buff them up.

Note:
    - this isn't stackable, or maybe just 2-3 not infinite.
    - the buffs come in percents, not in numbers, for ex. if the mob is better the buff is better, this is arguable, but I think if defense improves, this will be a good thing.
    Skill Probability: 90% to occur.
    Skill Radius: 7 Blocks.
    * So I've got 2 choices for this one, since I don't know which to choose.
    Idea A:
    So, to make this balanced, I've split this Idea into two sections.
    Sections:
    1. Backwards Block Explosion (BBE).
    2. Forwards Block Explosion (FBE)
    BBE:
    Backwards Explosion will launch the mobs behind the creeper backwards a blocks.
    FBE:
    Forwards Explosion will launch the mobs in front of the creeper forwards a or b blocks.
    Again, in order to make this balanced, I've split this Idea into two sections.
    Sections:
    1. Backwards Lane Explosion (BLE).
    2. Forwards Lane Explosion (FLE)
    BLE:
    Backwards Explosion will launch the mobs behind the creeper backwards 1 lane.
    FLE:
    Forwards Explosion will launch the mobs in front of the creeper forwards 1 lane.
    * This Skill is related to the Special #1 in the special section, and is for the Mad Cow, go to Special #1 and click the spoiler, and also click the spoiler here for more info.
    I'd like to call this skill Blast since it blasts the mob in front of it.
    So I've also split this one into two sections:
    • Blasting Mobs
    • Backlash
    Blasting Mobs:
    Pushes the mobs x blocks forwards, base on the direction the buffalo, and the mob is facing.
    Backlash:
    The Mad Cow stops for (0.x or x) seconds, when hitting a mob forwards, this may also vary from mob weights, but I think that is too much work to do a weight factor for each mob for one skill only.

Skill Event: On Interact.
    Skill Probability: 30% to occur.
    * I also have noticed that skills aren't completely identical to specials, so I've decided to make a specials section too.
    * This one is for the mob "Mad Cow", it adds a "balanced" buff to the cow, click the spoiler for more info.
    So basically I think Mad Cow should be a Fast Unit, since it's mad, so it's going out in a frenzy.

But since Mad Cows are already fast, I thought maybe we could add a bit more speed to it, but hear me out,
    since it's a cow, and it's on a frenzy, it'll damage any mobs in it's way(even it's own mobs), I personally have thought of making the Cow push it forwards(like how a buffalo blasts a human (ex. lol)), but then it would remove the balance of the special and make the Mad Cow a bit overpowered.

I also thought of the blast ability (Where it pushes the mob a few blocks forwards), and I'm going to add it as a skill in the Skills section.

Also if it hits a mob while under the effect of slow, it won't deal as much damage, so you can tweak the damage listed in the attributes spoiler.

* So, let's get into some clarification.
    Damage: 750-1000 or even more, unsure.
    Special Probability: 100% to occur.
    * WIP
    WIP

This thread is a Work In Progress(WIP).

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The golem mob can’t be a golem since there is already a golem mob otherwise great!

3. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    Well I would use the illager beast in 1.14 but 1.14 isn't out yet.. so :confused:

4. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

5. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    lmao what :D

6. You cant do Vexes because hypixel runs in 1.8.9, that already kills your 3rd mob.

The 1st one is way overpriced no one will ever get to 3 million coins, plus death riders exist.

2nd mob is rather a nice idea as opposed to the 2 others, I would be using it if it were added.

7. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    Hypixel is a network, the tower wars gamemode might be just a world of prototype, but if it is a server, they can change it to 1.12 since there is no combat in this, though I doubt they will do that for 1 mob, good point though, I'll try to think of a new mob for it.

Also edited formatting so it's easier to read :D

Also when you said no one will ever get to 3 million, I got to 21 million in a legit game of teams.

8. look at my profile pic

9. Rice

Rice Well-Known Member

Rice
    LLJ JAHSEH
    Sak

10. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    Guess that's how mafia works, after all that's how it works in mafia game. lol

11. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    Maybe make a mob for the spirit that looks like pets? aka a new mob using materials, such as blocks, I'm sure that's possible.

Changed some information that is still undecided yet.

12. There is already an iron golem enemy. It would be impossible to tell the difference between Giant Golems, Mini Golems and Running Iron Golems. Size cannot be changed for all mobs.
    Snow Golems would be far better as a tower. If you want a distraction monster, make it something actually distracting.

1.8 mobs only.

13. haha funni joek you pulled a funny one on me

14. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    I didn't say it with intent to make a joke, I did and still think that it would be nice to see it in Tower Wars

Like? I thought maybe an elder guardian.

Good point, I'm going to change it to another mob, but I didn't specify the mini golem's mob type, since I do not know what to give him.

15. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    Edited Mob 2 Mob type.
    Also, thanks for the feedback!

16. Another thing I've just realised: You haven't written any upgraded versions of the monsters.

17. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    Sorry for not clarifying but all of these mobs are Tier II mobs, thanks for the feeback, putting it in the post right now!

EDIT: Done! updated the post.

18. Likaos

Likaos Administrator

Likaos
    Admin
    To help you in the right direction, we don't want to add more monster but add abilities to existing monsters.

We still can change one for another, for example, the rainbow sheep is replaced by a bat, the bat is flying and can only be hit by the archer tower or the witch.

One all monsters will have unique abilities, we could add more of them :).

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    Alright, thanks for the information, I shall add on the post rather than rewrite it so the mobs listed can be taken into consideration any time.

EDIT: Edited thread title, thread is a WIP currently.
    EDIT #2: Changed thread formatting, added a new thread formatting symbol and a new skills section.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  20. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    Added Skill #1, More coming soon.

~SkyrimX