1. Hey I made another video :) this time taking on the 3 block build battle challenge hope you enjoy and as always tips and feedback would be much appreciated :3

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. disliked because of the horrible music

3. Alendite

Alendite Well-Known Member

ButIFna
    VIP
    You legit voted no higher than poop for every single match.

That's just kind of... childish, isn't it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm sorry but you must not have watched it for long because I rated most of them ok and the only reason last round I voted poop was because I wasn't paying attention because I was talking to someone and I voted poop if the build wasn't related to the topic or if I couldn't recognise it at all and for the next challenge I do I will vote alot higher if thats what you wat

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  5. mute the video then and listen to your own music don't complain about the little things when you are lucky too have so much

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Alendite

Alendite Well-Known Member

ButIFna
    VIP
    Are you serious?

As a content producer, it is your job to create content that is enjoyable to watch and a be fun viewing experience. That includes all aspects of your creation, recording to editing to producing. If someone does not like your content for a specific reason, take it as a way to help you improve. Your job is to make the people enjoy your content, and that means that you should not expect them to make compromises after you go out and produce content and tell people "Judge me". If you are not ready to deal with that, then YouTube may not be the right place for you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Order66

Order66 Well-Known Member

Order66
    MVP+
    We Need Friends OFFICER
    I feel click-baited.. I thought you only PLACED 3 blocks.. ):

8. Zichy

Zichy Active Member

Z1chy
    MVP+
    Asdfguild MEMBER
    Ditto

9. Labron1975

Labron1975 Well-Known Member

xLabby
    MVP+
    god the "music"... and lack of content

and total clickbait, you had a picture of 3 blocks, we expected 3 blocks to be placed down in total. Not use only 3 blocks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Zichy

Zichy Active Member

Z1chy
    MVP+
    Asdfguild MEMBER
    Please change the music, if you say no go play your own music over it then I’ll just go watch higher quality videos that can be found pretty much everywhere on YouTube. There’s nothing stopping me from leaving your channel and watching techno blade, who doesn’t use annoying music.

11. I'm sorry but they way he said it sounded very rude and didn't sound like a tip more like a shove in my face complaint

12. That's your own miss interpretation of a thumbnail. what do you mean lack of content and if you hate the music soo much piss of the guy that made it i cant change the music while its uploaded

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. technobabble doesn't do build battle last time I checked so your argument is invalid

14. h
    are you stupid? he never said techno did

• Like Like x 1