2. Yes, but with some changes.

11 vote(s)
    19.3%
  3. No. Never. *sniffle*

20 vote(s)
    35.1%
  1. Wigglytuff

Wigglytuff Well-Known Member

As requested, I will make a Wigglytuff class.
    Let's begin!
    Information about that class:
    Type: Hero.
    Cost: 25,000.
    EPH: 8

Ability One: Hyper Voice

Sends a pulsating wave that literally blows your enemies away!

Damage is true.

Bypasses Enderman's anti KB.

Hits up to two enemies at once.

I: Send enemies flying 2 blocks forward, and dealing 2.5 damage.

II: Send enemies flying 3 blocks forward, and dealing 2.75 damage.

III: Send enemies flying 4 blocks forward, and dealing 3 damage.

IV: Send enemies flying 5 blocks forward, and dealing 3.25 damage.

V: Send enemies flying 6 blocks forward, and dealing 3.5 damage.

VI: Send enemies flying 7 blocks forward, and dealing 3.75 damage.

VII: Send enemies flying 8 blocks forward, and dealing 4 damage.

VIII: Send enemies flying 9 blocks forward, and dealing 4.5 damage.

IX: Send enemies flying 10 blocks forward, and dealing 5 damage.

Passive One: Benevolence

Your last wish is to help others succeed.

Heals a maximum of 3 people. Health restored is decreased by 1 point per person healed.

When you kick the bucket, you restore other teammates HP.

Effect halved on other Wiggly's.

Cooldown of 5 minutes.

I:
    Heals your teammates by 5 health points as you exhale for the final time.

II: Heals your teammates by 6 health points as you exhale for the final time.

III: Heal your teammates by 7 health points as you exhale for the final time.

IV: Heal your teammates by 8 health points as you exhale for the final time.

V: Heal your teammates by 9 health points as you exhale for the final time.

VI: Heal your teammates by 10 health points as you exhale for the final time.

VII: Heal your teammates by 11 health points as you exhale for the final time.

VIII: Heal your teammates by 12 health points as you exhale for the final time.

IX: Heal your teammates by 13 health points as you exhale for the final time.

Passive Two:

Kit

Perfect Apples restore 2.5 hunger bars, instead of the normal 2. Saturation is the same.

I: Stone Sword, 4 Perfect Apples

II: Stone Sword, 4 Perfect Apples, Speed Potion (1)

III: Stone Sword, 4 Perfect Apples, Speed Potion (1), Health Potion (8♥) (1)

IV: Iron Sword, 4 Perfect Apples, Speed Potion (1), Health Potion (8♥) (1)

V: Iron Sword, 6 Perfect Apples, Speed Potion (1), Health Potion (8♥) (1)

VI: Iron Sword, 6 Perfect Apples, Speed Potion (2), Health Potion (8♥) (1)

VII: Iron Sword, 6 Perfect Apples, Speed Potion (2), Health Potion (12) (1), Iron Helmet

VIII: Iron Sword, 6 Perfect Apples, Speed Potion (2), Health Potion (12♥) (1), Iron Helmet (Protection 2), Iron Chestplate

IX: Diamond Sword, 6 Perfect Apples, Speed Potion (2), Health Potion (12♥) (1), Diamond Chestplate (Protection 2), Iron Helmet

Gathering Talent: Perfect Apple Hunter

Yum yum! Perfect Apples for everybody!
    Note: Max, a half stack of Perfect Apples and cannot be placed into any chests. They do drop on death, though. Ability is disabled in DM.

I:
    You get one Perfect Apple every 90 seconds.

II: You get one Perfect Apple every 85 seconds.

III: You get one Perfect Apple every 80 seconds.

IV: You get one Perfect Apple every 70 seconds.

V: You get one Perfect Apple every 65 seconds.

VI: You get one Perfect apple every 60 seconds.

VII: You get one Perfect Apple every 50 seconds.

VIII: You get one Perfect Apple every 40 seconds.

IX: You get one Perfect apple every 30 seconds.

Thanks all for reading! Vote above on whether you want to see the class added!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    • Like x 13
    • Creative x 5
    • Hype Train x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Dislike x 1
  2. Wigglytuff

• Like Like x 4
  3. rlhsrh

rlhsrh Active Member

Armed_Archer
    MVP+
    The kit is TO OP, remove the helmet and benevolence needs a number cap of around 3 other wise it's OP

4. There's a game more suited for this class called smash heroes.

5. Wigglytuff

You clearly just skimmed it. @Soccerplayer2233 so did you.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. rlhsrh

rlhsrh Active Member

Armed_Archer
    MVP+
    You just gave me an idea to suggest a Pokemon smash heroes class :D

7. Megawalls is not going to have pokemon.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Wigglytuff

Also, protection's effect wears down the more armor you have. Therefore, it doesn't do much. I didn't want to make the hat completely useless, now did I?

9. rlhsrh

rlhsrh Active Member

Armed_Archer
    MVP+
    Oh... I thought I saw a cap of three somewhere XD, but the kits is still op and make perfect apple hunter not activate in DM

10. Wigglytuff

Read my previous post.

11. rlhsrh

rlhsrh Active Member

Armed_Archer
    MVP+
    It does a lot more than you might realize in 1.8

12. rlhsrh

rlhsrh Active Member

Armed_Archer
    MVP+
    link?

13. Wigglytuff

Fine, I'll remove the protection.

14. rlhsrh

rlhsrh Active Member

Armed_Archer
    MVP+
    You forgot to remove it for lvl 8 XD but is this kit supposed to be a tank? Because I think it's a good support/tank

15. Wigglytuff

It's a support/troll. Also, what I meant was, taking out for max. Level 8 has nothing special going for it except for that protection 2.

16. YOOM-TAH!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ampharos

Ampharos Active Member

This is definitely a good start to a class, though there are some issues with balancing, due to the extreme value of some skills. Can't wait to see what the future holds! ♫

• Like Like x 1
  18. iHeal

iHeal Active Member

2016Minecon
    VIP
    Here's my opinion.

-Kit-

- could have some changing, it's a really strong kit as it gets a diamond chestplate WITH a diamond sword, so my suggestion would be to remove the diamond sword.

- please tell me you're joking about the 2 health pots, 1 being 8 hearts and the other being 10, just no...

-Passive 1-

- I don't understand this that much, or what you mean by "final time", but if i'm correct, 13 health points is the same as 6 1/2 hearts, which is just CRAZY.

- That's probably not what it is, but if the health thing is right, that is an automatic no.

-Passive 2-

- I don't understand this one either, but it may just be me

- Try adding some examples to know what your passives are talking about.

-Ability-

- In my opinion, this is just a definite no. I do understand that the EPH is 9 but that fact that you can barely get a melee fight without being blown away is just too disturbing.

- Even worse it deals damage. ;-;

-Gathering Talent-

- It's basically just infinite food. I know apples are a light food but if you're just camping at middle, (somewhere not taking any hunger) getting free food shouldn't be a thing. A suggestion would be so you would have to do something to earn the food, for example {Pirate - Getting food upon kills]

Just remember that these are my opinions.

- As far as I know, I don't think that staff really look into the kits the community wants, but good effort put into this post!

- Fire

Note: The changes i'm talking about are for when the abilites are MAX

• Like Like x 2
  19. Wigglytuff

The diamond chestplate has no enchants, it's the same kit as pigman but with an extra health pot. It heals the same amount as pig and his has no reliable recovery aside from that. Also, same healing as squid except it doesn't heal itself in any way, shape or form aside from the potions.

When you die, you heal your teammates. Should've gotten that. Also, it decreases by 1 point for every person there. It also has a cap of 3 people healed. So, 3 people are healed for 5.5 hearts, 2 for 6, and 1 for 6.5.

I've added a few things to balance it out. Max, stack of apples, and disabled in DM.

The ability only hurls you back 12 blocks, it deals as much damage as an HB wrath, with less than half the EPH. It's mainly used as a support/troll skill. Deal a little bit of damage, hurl them back. It can be used in plenty of creative ways.

It's essentially a fall damage reducer. But it only takes effect if you've been falling for a good bit. You still take damage, but at max, it's greatly reduced.

20. emojisbook

emojisbook Well-Known Member

Time to bring Judgement to this world since I control Smergle and I have the move~~~~~.

Ability: Knocks back wayyy too far, I'd like to see KB reduced. .75+ blocks per level, and 1.5+ blocks at max. I'd also like it to have a 90 degree of sight and about 8 blocks of range (pierces blocks). -1 overall damage, since more about KB than damage. 12 blocks is pretty far - the length of a sprinting spider jump.

Passive 1: A very balanced ability, but make the description fit what it does and be clearer. Maybe a +1 person max at levels 7 and 9?

Passive 2: Provides a bit of a "puff" knockback? A few blocks at max. KB doesn't scale with fall height since you will sorta fall at the same speed at the end.

Kit: Having 2 different health pots would feel off. Have the helmet at 6, and P1 at 8. Start having a chestplate at 7/8 and only have it P1.
    VI: + Helmet
    VII: + CP
    VIII: + Helmet P1
    IX: + CP P1, +Helmet P2

P# = Protection (#=Level)
    GT: Having the max be 32(?) apples, cool though. Might be distracting in your inventory, though. Have those at the side of the inventory.