Advesha
    MVP++
    L9 L9
  3. bonevoid

bonevoid Well-Known Member

bonevoid
    MVP+
    Eliminate EL
    1. There's no reason for ren to get sharp on the sword, it already has mobility and a high damage ability. Sharp 1 is unnecessary overkill.

2. I love how you're comparing the dps of a ranged, non-dps classes to other classes which are literally build around being dps/high damage. Renegade does insanely high damage extremely easily, but ofc it's not going to be as good at dps with things like arc. It's the combination of the mobility, high potential damage output, and other things that makes renegade so dang good. And let me still remind you that for 6 bowshots you can go from 0 to 100 energy, and get the full potential of your rend. I can bow for a full 3 seconds, get 6 arrows in someone, and instantly rend. It's not that hard, and the fact that you have grapple and the ability to stay at a distance while still doing damage is what balances out its so-called "lack of dps" which isn't even there (it gets a power 1 bow and the ability does 5 full hearts what are you on lmao)

3. The grapple is an instant escape. And let's be honest here, even if you were at 0 energy it's not hard to shoot someone 4 times to get it back, since it takes you so far and gives you so much distance. Plus the fact that it COMPLETELY NEGATES fall damage, allowing you to fall from literally any height and just walk along like nothing happened. It's essentially a legit nofall. Spider? Sure it does damage, it's the main way the class does damage. Renegade does more damage (5 full hearts) and still has mobility + nofall of the grapple. Leap distance is quite broken (which is a WHOLE other topic) but the grapple being an instant escape is a stupid idea.

And P.S: I don't cheat

4. Motofreakz

Motofreakz Well-Known Member

Advesha
    MVP++
    L9 L9
    sorry but all you're doing is listing the attributes of the class without giving reasoning for why it's op. you can do the same with any class.
    ex:

with herobrine you get constant speed and regen, making the low armor not a problem at all

it has the most dps out of any class AND gets strength on kill to be even stronger

etc

the only thing I can really respond to here is the stuff about rend;

I am comparing it to dps classes because it's also a damage class. Not really sure what else to say. Skeleton and Blaze are also ranged classes and have very comparable dps to other damage classes. Renegade has the worst dps in the game against more than 1 player.

yes, it does a lot of damage. That's because you have to land 6 shots to get that damage. If skeleton or blaze shoots you 6 times they'll do 8-10 hearts. Yes, you can bow for 3 seconds and get 6 arrows in someone to rend, but that only damages one person and removes your mobility skill unless they're already low in the first place and you kill them with it. You could also hit people for 3 seconds with herobrine and do 5 damage to 5 different people at once, or even start off with your ability and do 10 damage in 3 seconds to an entire group.

And no, you don't have your ability and grapple to stay at a distance while doing damage, you can only use one or the other unless the person is already super low. If you use grapple to get away, you are no longer in rend range and don't have energy to use rend. If you use rend on someone who isn't already dead, you lose all your energy and can't grapple away.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Quatt

Quatt Well-Known Member

Quattuor
    MVP+
    L9 L9
    now this is epic

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Skaarl

Skaarl Active Member

EstAndRestia
    VIP
    It is power one?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. HomeDepot

HomeDepot Active Member

Speak using correct English you braindead chimp.

8. Jovihi

Jovihi Well-Known Member

jovihi
    VIP
    Dawned DAWNED
    Co-Master
    He's Ricos alt.

Stop swearing by the way

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. soul_

soul_ Active Member

[removed]
    Yo so you need to go on 2 different accounts to try and win an argument. Such a MELT LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. soul_

soul_ Active Member

A normal person doesnt spend 3000 dollars/pounds on mega walls boosters mate

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Motofreakz

Advesha
    MVP++
    L9 L9
    I agree, good thing I never did that

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. soul_

soul_ Active Member

You did bro. So did quattour. At least 1500

13. Quatt

Quatt Well-Known Member

Quattuor
    MVP+
    L9 L9
    I have spent 100000000000000000000000000 v bucks on this server

14. Nelis

Nelis Member

nelizs
    MVP+
    That moment a class with the best mobility also has one of the highest damage abilities and gets its energy back after using its abil.
    Not overpowered for sure!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Motofreakz

Advesha
    MVP++
    L9 L9

16. fourbar

fourbar Active Member

renegade can be countered very easily. but it's annoying af when people like saltywalrusgod just sit in a skybase all game and waste 10 minutes at the end of each game