1. barcode

barcode New Member

people with high level stone tools can just stalk low stars who actually need more than 2 minutes to mine their full iron. they wont be able to craft their armor because they will just be spleefed and obby trapped. today some kid with 4500+ deaths stalked me just so he could get a single kill in hopes he could maybe get more than a 1 kd one day.

• Funny Funny x 6
  2. demeese

demeese Well-Known Member

demeese
    MVP++
    Juild JUILD
    GUILDMASTER
    this would prevent people from going nether if the player decides to be annoying and not let them place lava to make a portal

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. barcode

barcode New Member

are you saying you would go nether when you know there is someone camping your portal? sounds pretty dumb imo

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hacker

Hacker Well-Known Member

awsa
    MVP++
    Offensive OFN
    Owner
    I think he thinks you mean that lava wouldn’t be able to be placed at all near players (including yourself)

5. prnstr

prnstr Active Member

if you can go in and out of the nether before pvp why not?

6. You made a forum post just about me... Lol ok..

7. get a water bucket

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. mGAYrL

mGAYrL Active Member

This is not even an issue, as when pvp enables, if you are on fire, it is extenguished. (Yes this is a thing it’s been a thing for like a year now)

Point being, getting lavad before pvp doesn’t matter

9. what you explained is basically high stars and low stars. lower stars tend to have less crafts, as high have more. it’s just how the game works there’s no way to necessarily prevent that from occurring as not everyone tries to stalk/obby. each player is at their own speed whilst playing and sometimes ends up at a disadvantage but that’s why there’s better crafts, for the game to speed up and possibly prevent certain things like, dying in a cave.

10. barcode

barcode New Member

read the thread next time please

what I explained was getting stalked and obbied, no clue what you are on about

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Knifing

Knifing Active Member

knifing
    MVP+
    This has nothing to do with lava lmao, you just mad you got stalked and tried blaming on lava, lava isn’t the issue and obey trappingnis apart of the game get used to it, don’t stand still long enough to get obbied.

12. galico

galico Well-Known Member

galico
    MVP+
    Barmen BARMEN
    Before pvp is one of the easiest times to get obbied and it's been one of the few times I've been obbied myself, but I can usually just mine out.

If you want to not get obbied just avoid players: go down early, stay away from 0,0, run away etc.

13. Loovee

Loovee Active Member

Don’t be dumb and you wouldn’t get a obbied lawl

• Like Like x 1
  14. it can be prevented

15. Nerfed

Nerfed Well-Known Member

Nerfed
    MVP++
    Galex GALEX
    Let me guess, the kid with over 4500 deaths was Jarta, wasn't it?

16. It was me

17. Timbuktu10

Timbuktu10 Well-Known Member

Timmerss
    MVP++
    PCave PC
    Trusted
    no it wasn’t . he said over a 1 kd. at least try to read it, you’re not the center of attention

18. I legit stalked him, killed him, he even called me out in ofn chat. I know what im talking about

19. ALWAYS HAVE A i wanna die

20. FAKE BARCODE WARNING
    real barcode plays apex

if u dont know who barcode is hes in uhc on air seasons 1-3 and season 8