?

Would you play MM Showdown if it was back?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    56.5%
  1. Hi, I have been talking to a multitude of my friends (that I made through the awesome community of showdown) and everyone is very confused as to why Hypixel took away Murder Mystery Showdown. It's a wonderful game, and if it came back MANY would be soooo happy. Thanks Hypixel for taking my life away :(

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. Probably getting a game rotation like Skywars, Bedwars, and UHC.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. yeah but the game was kinda dead though

4. Hey!

We decided it was the best decision to remove the mode as we felt like it didn't really fit well within Murder Mystery. The mode was also still in beta and the average player count of the mode was lower than what we felt comfortable with.

Maybe in the future, we could look at bringing Showdown back as a game in Arcade or something similar? Let us know what you think about that.

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. Oof
    Anyway I think classic MM is fine by itself.

6. Yes! We have a very large community of showdown players and I feel that it really helps me connect to hypixel. I would love to see it back as a game in the arcade! Thanks for the reply! Also, people didn’t really seem to be aware that it existed, so maybe some advertising for it would help player count!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. It got from like 20 players to 100 on a good day. We still had a frequent player community which made the game fun!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It’s so big though that I found there wasn’t a large community. The main reason that I stuck with showdown was for the wonderful people that I played with!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. sykese

sykese Well-Known Member

sykeseguy
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    20-100 players is Smash Heroes numbers. It's not a "very large community." A "very large community" has multi hundreds and thousands of active players.

10. Yes, please, it was the only game that I could ever get top 10 lifetime on, my 8 months grinding with this game was very fun, even if the leaderboard resets, I’ll be very happy that it comes back.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    Garbage goes in the trashcan.
    Hypixel was just a bit late with this one

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. Sajit

Sajit Active Member

i agree.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Community does not equal number of players. I’m saying that every time I went in a game, there would be at least 2 people that would be one of my friends. It’s a very large community as in most people are involved and communicate well! This game connected SO many people and I would like to bring it back :)

14. Lol tell that to the whole guild of showdown players and my 100+ friends that play the game. When I logged on and saw it was gone about 10 people messaged me saying how sad they were that it was gone. I respect your opinion but it was a really fun game that takes skill. Would love to see you get more than 5 kills. Thank you

15. I agree Carson :)

16. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    Theres no achievement sin that game why would I play it lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Okay that’s cuz it was still in beta honey and there were still leaderboards! Probably the easiest leaderboards to make imo if you play regularly! It was still hard to make it though escpecially on lifetime.

18. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    I get that. Blows that its gone dude =/

19. Pteson

Pteson New Member

Pteson
    MVP+
    Wish WISH