1. My favorite game in TNT Games is TNT Run when my double jumps actually work. The game next to TNT Run and is based off of it is PVP Run. The few times I've actually played this game, it was fun. It's a quick game that usually last 30 seconds so it should be popular. As the title says why is PVP Run dead

2. Noobay

Noobay Active Member

Noobay
    MVP+
    FAX GUILDMASTER
    PeeeveeePeee

3. ItsTUF

ItsTUF Active Member

ItsTUF
    MVP+
    Avis MEMBER
    Because most people who play the TNT games prefer non PVP games. As TNT run and tag don't involve much pvp, so that's probably why idk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. JustNoun

JustNoun Well-Known Member

JustNoun
    MVP+
    Block Heads MEMBER
    I think yeah it is

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Melissaa

Melissaa Member

It's basically the same thing at TNT run, which is probably why people prefer TNT run more than PVP run.

6. If you wait till there's around 50k+ people online it should fill up moderately. :D

7. it's fun but dead :/ prob since the community is a non pvp community

8. I don't play it because of my bad expierence with it.

"OH BOY I'M READY TO PLAY SOME TNT RUN!"
    *wins game and clicks paper*
    "WTF I'M IN PVP RUN HOW DOES THIS WORK"

Also, it's annoying to me. To play games like TNT Run and PvP Run where blocks are always falling, you have to keep momentum. Hitting people in mid air can make you lose momentum, so that's why. I feel like PvP Run is too stressful, as it puts too much on the player.

Fun Fact: The only reason I have the Pacifist Achievement is because I got PvP Run because of the paper glitch that sent you from TNT Run to PvP Run, and how since it happened so many times I was tired of trying to win and also killing others, so I just stopped killing people whenever the glitch kicked in.

PvP Run to me is: 4.5/10

9. Rejoined

Rejoined Well-Known Member

Rejoined
    MVP+
    Dexterity MEMBER
    Because too many egirls are playing tnt tag. And too many new ppl are playing tnt run. The rest are pretty much dead

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kenoah

Kenoah Active Member

Kenoah
    MVP+
    Rebel MEMBER
    cause it's the worst lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Arena is more dead

12. You think that is dead?
    Go to Classic Games

13. Try Hole in the Wall lel

14. TheCoral

TheCoral Well-Known Member

TheCoral
    MVP+
    Blue Crew OFFICER
    Personally I do not mind PvP run and will actually play it every once in a while.

The game however, is PvP based which is a real turn off for lots of TNT games players. People that play TNT games as their main will usually not be very into PvP, just like a SkyWars main won't be seen in non PvP games. Putting a PvP game in a lobby full of people that do not like PvP and soon you will have the problem that it does not get too many players.

So, why would Hypixel decide to make a game like this in the first place?
    The answer to that could be simple, as the TNT games is not a very busy lobby and the games are not nearly as popular as for example, Murder Mystery, SkyWars or Blitz, why not put a PvP game in that lobby and hope some of those PvP players come try their luck in a TNT game?

The second option is that a new TNT game will make room for more Quests and Achievements! Since there are a lot of people who tend to grind those, they will now have to spend more time in the TNT games to get them done.
    The goal was most likely to get more people into the TNT games, which unfortunatly was not their most succesful move.

A third reason why they could have made this game is simply to see if it works, sometimes a game takes off, sometimes it doesn't, take Arena Brawl for example, it barely has any players left. Yet SkyWars manages to bring tons of players to Hypixel. This game could've been a succes or a flop, and so they took a risk.

If you never shoot the arrow, you always miss.

I hope this little story was of any use to you and has answered your question.

15. Apiary

Apiary Well-Known Member

Apiary
    MVP+
    Agile GUILDMASTER
    Because most of the TNT Games community aren't PVP players so they find it a lot harder than the other TNT Games.