1. The ability does MASSIVE damage if you're close enough and you get your ability in 5 hits, also you can get another ability quickly when the one you activated is counting down, willpower can save your life because you can strafe the enemy AND tank a few hits, it's kit is decent because of the protection I on the diamond leggings, the minions (not so great) can get you some kills when the player is at VERY low health, and the mining ability is SO fun because you get so much tnt to blow up an entire enemy's defence!

Sure creeper is hard to use because your passives require you to either die/get close to dieing and the ability takes 4 seconds to activate but it can be VERY powerful when used in the right hands, it's very easy to win in a 1v1 or even in a alotv1, especially in a hole, and you get your ability SUPER fast! if you think creeper is bad try it out for yourself! at first it may seem bad but once you start playing it more it will be SO MUCH FUN!!!

The reason why I made this thread is because we need more creepers ;-; #SaveTheCreeperPopulation

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I AGREE IT DOES SO MUCH DAMAGE AND I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE DONT CONSIDER A GOOD CLASS AND SAME WITH SHAMAN

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yea thats why I upgraded creeper. While its not really my style, I enjoy playing it due to its sheer damage output. (Handing out 6 L's at once at our wither is the greatest thing :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Vaporless

Vaporless Well-Known Member

IVXVIII
    MVP+
    Venez GUILDMASTER
    I die too fast when I play creeper, like in a hole fight I know I will almost always win but I still get low and usually have to health pot depending on the situation. That's why I prefer tankier classes like zombie or golem bc you don't really have to pot after every hole fight

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It isn't under rated everyone knows the class has ridiculous damage output

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Creeper can destroy tanky classes ;)

7. It's barely used at all, I only see like 6-10 creepers a game ;/ (for me that is)

and 50% of those creepers are low leveled ones so basically there is only 3-5 creepers with decent upgrades or fm ;-;

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  8. I once almost got legendary skin with 55595 creeper, having played it probably the 3rd least out of any class and not for several months. It can be crazy powerful, but I guess people dont like it because it doesn't feel as smooth as something like dread, endy, HB, golem, even shaman, etc.

9. Ah, I see

10. zuzim

zuzim Well-Known Member

69zuzim69
    MVP
    BYAG MEMBER
    YOU'RE LUCKY I RAN OUT OF DISAGREES TODAY

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. That's already a good majority of the players

What am I supposed to see a team of 12 creepers in a game?

12. Most of them are low level creepers ;/

13. In your thread you purely stated the class as a whole lol

14. Exactly, for other people can see how capable creeper is.

15. zuzim

zuzim Well-Known Member

69zuzim69
    MVP
    BYAG MEMBER
    ok fine here

16. Wrong
    I still have traumatic experiences to this day when I started playing Creeper
    My path is to FM all the normal classes, and I have one, being Herobrine.
    Then, I shall do Spider, then I shall do Enderman, then I shall do Zombie, then I shall do Skeleton, then I shall do Squid.
    THEN (and only then) shall I FM Creeper.

17. Eltshan

Eltshan Well-Known Member

Eltshan
    MVP
    EltmasterJ OFFICER
    It is probably the most predictable class which is why it's hard to use since enemies can easily avoid the ability or getting stuck in tight places. As knockback also used to be inconsistent, it could easily work against the creeper, too.

Willpower is a useful skill but it activates once getting below 7 hearts, meaning that most of the time, you are at lower health anyways so it's mostly effective for running unless you are determined to launch another detonation near the enemy to decide a fight (perhaps). The minions is useless and the tnt situational (albeit not bad). Diamond leggings are nice and protection I seems like quite a bit but among the current setup of the classes, it's still slightly below average and due to the 3 seconds delay to launch the ability, it appears even more squishy.

The class relies on its ability, which is inconsistent with passives and a kit that are basically average.

18. n0reL

n0reL Well-Known Member

n0reL
    MVP+
    Yesterday I maxed everything for creeper out except it's minions passive and just mined like a stack of TNT every game and had the most fun I have had in a while :p

19. I'd play it alot more but there's a bug for me where I can't see the ability counting down in chat so I don't know when my ability happens ;-;
    Creeper is a bit hard to use, considering a competent player knows how strong it is and will just run everytime you activate your ability. I don't think its underrated as I have seen many prestige creepers in my games (although they die off early) but I think most players would choose to just play an easier class like dread > creeper if they had the choice.

20. Tualito

Tualito Active Member

Lonttano
    VIP
    IX OFFICER
    not alot of ppl like the play style of it
    ( we all know howmuch dmg it does)