1. As people have suggested before, just make Skyblock 1.14. Since it doesn’t have PVP, that’s fine, and it would benefit the most from all the content

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Infource

Infource Active Member

Infource
    VIP
    Say it again but slowly.

3. S i n c e y o u c a n p l a y o n 1 . 1 4 , i t m e a n s t h a t t h e y h a v e p l u g i n s t o r e c r e a t e t h e 1 . 8 c o m b a t i n l a t e r v e r s i o n s , s o w e d o n ' t n e e d 1 . 8 a n y m o r e .

• Like Like x 2
  4. Infource

Infource Active Member

Infource
    VIP
    Yeah you don't get it...

• Like Like x 1
  5. cuz pvp is better in 1.8 and if they updated it to 1.14 it would make all the pvp games on hypixel bad.

6. Because 1.8 is superior. And 1.9 pvp is way more complicated lol. In any case, your statement "why don't they just go back to Alpha 1.0.15" is a logic flaw.

7. smalltoob

smalltoob New Member

You can turn use the 1.8 combat system in 1.9+.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. 1.8 combat is the best, man Player like it and there are more games then skyblock

9. No, you can't. They tried, and it doesn't work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You either have -IQ or 200 IQ because you are trolling us and we all fell for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Amen. There is no reason game like skyblock, build battle, and housing need to stay in 1.14.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. Source?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. PostSorcerer

PostSorcerer Well-Known Member

Because 1.8 is good

14. AllyMcC

AllyMcC Well-Known Member

AllyMcC
    MVP+
    Puns PUNS
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Mods, resource packs, clients, faster boot up, more fps, other pvp servers, and no ugly shields blocking half your screen are all things players like

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. We've already got a ton of mods for 1.8.9 already and you tell those mod makers to create it for 1.14?
    Same saying with texture packs

Some makers of the above has stopped meaning it's nearly impossible to recreate them

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. INIT THANK U
    Plugins can help to be like it but still nowhere near the same. +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Hypixel said on Twitter that more than 53% of the server is 1.8. maybe that's changed due to the incredible increase of players from new Minecraft players but at the end of the day , the sightly older players and older have a vast vast vast majority of 1.8

@ConnorLinfoot said that 91% of UHC players are on 1.8.
    The players who aren't are losers who don't have a chance winning the game based on skill

I will make a thread about ideas about this. Notebook and pen is ready to jot down ideas.

Thread due 5th October

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Disliking my question doesn't make sense if I'm just asking for the source. You're just disliking for fun.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. I don't know what to say so......

Attached Files: