1. So recently, after I played in the BSG tourny, I felt like BSG was a lot of fun (even though I was doing the tourny just for tributes) so I decided maybe next time I log on I might play a bit of BSG, so just then I log onto Hypixel and go into BSG and go to buy some kits then WHOA, to actually have a good kit you have to have like 1 mill coins (For Level X or what ever its called) and like just 40K to start it off at level/tier 0/1 and then goes up to 1 mill at some point, I mean, why is it so expensive! Unless I can out-pvp everyone I see, I have no chance of winning with a level/tier 1 kit D:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Robin

Robin Well-Known Member

Rubbin
    MVP+
    The Foundation F
    Trial Member
    It may look expensive but the more you get into the game and the more you start playing seriously you’ll reach your coin goals in no time. Coin gain these days is insane

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. mc_leo1337

mc_leo1337 Member

Yes, the game is unfair and not very easy to get into as a new player. The high level kits give players a much greater advantage over those with low level kits which is not a great thing. HOWEVER there are many many many players who have level 10s and not a single one can say that they win every game. In the end you have to fight people and there are certain factors such as cleaning, blitz star, etc. Therefore if you are not an absolute god at pvp (even then the knockback and hit reg is awful so even if you are good youre probably going to lose to players who have more gear than you) i suggest you try playing smart. Try to fight players when you have the advantage (better armour, weapon, or a buff like speed/res/regen, higher health, etc) and look to get the blitz star and use it effectively. If you played the tournament you will know how easy it can be to kill stacked players if you use the star correctly.

anyway I hope you stick around as the game is in dire need of new players.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. You just started and thats the impression it gives. You can easily gain coins if you play regulary

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

seanlol
    MVP+
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    even if you just play casually, you’ll be able to get coins. stick to it!

6. The kits are priced fine imo, it shouldn’t be easy to get level x but 2019 blitz coin gain is crazy so it won’t be to hard

7. You can get 1 mil in a week now probably lol

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Enrock

Enrock Well-Known Member

Enrock
    VIP+
    Balanced economy right ;)

9. getting a level x is supposed to be a prestigious thing

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. AmeliaPlaysBlitz

AmeliaPlaysBlitz Well-Known Member

lol it is?

most people i know don't even screenshot their purchases anymore (refer to @PqndaShade's thread). it's really easy to get a level x in 2019's economy.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Yea just quest blitz and arcade, maybe use a personal booster, and you're set

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Enter: Prestige kits

13. I would just log on every day, convert Arcade coins, do your daily challenges and that will get you up to around 10k for one hour a day (x5 multiplier). Assuming an averge level X kit costs 1,450,000 coins, this will only take you 145 days. That is if you play 7 hours a week. If you play, say, 14 hours a week, this 145 days becomes a little 11 weeks (you get better at the game and after a month you´ll have a level IX kit you can grind with), that´s pretty doable ánd still prestigious, right?

And, of course, play during Blitz Hours (2x multiplier and all the level X kits you want).

14. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

seanlol
    MVP+
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    its definitely possible, ive done it before.

15. x_x

x_x

x_x Well-Known Member

x_x
    MVP+
    The Bloodlust BLOOD
    Everyone who got top 1000 in the tournament got a free level X.

Coins are insanely easy to get now compared to before lol, also you can still play Blitz hour.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Correct :D

17. Robin

Robin Well-Known Member

Rubbin
    MVP+
    The Foundation F
    Trial Member
    I feel ya. 6 days of pure anger

18. OK, thanks for the tips, but I doubt I'll ever find a blitz star, I didn't even find a single one in the tourny but actually I did kinda but my friend got to it first D: :(

19. When's blitz hour?

20. You can use Daily Rewards for BSG coins and convert arcade coins to BSG coins to start off buying kits. Then use those kits and start saving for upgrades.