1. PureDumbLuck

PureDumbLuck Well-Known Member

PureDumbLuck
    MVP+
    Just curious. I want to add some mods to make my bedwars more fun( and lazy), what mods do you guys recommend/run? I basically rock autogg, autotip, optifine of course, crosshair mods, fps, keystrokes, mouse delay fix, and can't remember what else, all ontop of Timedeo's 2k revamp texture pack on 1.8.9. What do you guys use?

2. In my opinion, just run what you're running now. No amount of mods can increase how well you do in the game (unless there's some secret fps boost forge mod). However, that's just me. There are tons of more fun mods you can try, like other Sk1er and 2Pi mods.

You can also try some clients out as well. They basically have all of the most popular mods built into them and use a very simplistic and easy to navigate gui (way better than using commands or settings menus on mods, in my opinion!)

The most popular client is Badlion, though that might change with skywars players once Lunar 1.8 comes out. Other popular clients include Labymod, Hyperium, PvPLounge, and Cosmic Client.

I personally use PvPLounge because it has less mods than badlion (I don't use 75% of the mods in badlion) and they offer a borderless windowed mode, which is a godsend for me because I use two monitors. The mod profiles also transfer between 1.8 and 1.7 mods, so you don't have to reconfigure between versions.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. TeaSeaSea

TeaSeaSea Well-Known Member

TCCMinecraft
    MVP+
    1.14 in 1.8.9
    not the time deo one

4. Ayeza

Ayeza Well-Known Member

aYeZa
    MVP
    TheFroglets FROG
    Trial
    I'd get blockoverlay and possibly quickplay mod to quickly access games all over the network. :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I also really enjoy using block overlay mod (white outline settings for me personally) and, in terms of texture packs, really enjoy using TimDeo's 1.14 in 1.8.9 resource pack, and SammyGreen's Bedwars Pack V3.

6. Vanilla, cause WD won't ban that.

7. edest

edest Well-Known Member

endest
    MVP+
    Infamy INFAMY
    Mod : I use forge with podcrash+ it gave huge fps boost tho

pack : Huahwi defscape 64x my edit

8. Too many mods lol
    Sammygreen texture pack

9. PureDumbLuck

PureDumbLuck
    MVP+
    All of the mods I listed are safe/approved.
    Thanks for the feedback! I've been waiting for Lunar 1.8 to come out so I could experiment. I'll try Badlion in the meantime.
    Oh yeah, I need to get block-overlay, and I fo have quickplay, I just forgot at the time.

10. The only one you listed that can be described like that is optifine.

11. "Use at your own risk" is pretty much safe at this point.

12. Don’t word it like that, cause then people will assume it’s allowed. If you get banned with one of those mods on, it won’t be counted as a false ban.

13. Englo

Englo Active Member

ENGLO
    MVP++
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    General
    Sammy Green v3.1
    Purpled
    Timedeo

You know, there is a lot out there.

Oh and Badlion client owo

14. Sammy Green Bedwars Pack V3

15. Ayeza

Ayeza Well-Known Member

aYeZa
    MVP
    TheFroglets FROG
    Trial
    Also maybe quick BW and perspective mod.

16. PureDumbLuck

PureDumbLuck
    MVP+
    I have quick BW, and I don't like perspective mod. Thanks for the help though! :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. badlion and mazarine 32x it’s really good i just swapped out the sword to a different one

18. I use vanilla, vanilla textures, and strawberry ice cream

• Funny Funny x 1