1. and don’t say bedwars bc cw was dead b4 bedwars even existed.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. It never really had too many players in the first place, over time in generally lost the hype it had early on and players got sucked into more popular games. It is really a cycle of decay

3. As the guy said, it never had many players.

4. Not exactly new player friendly now either

5. this game is way too fun to be dead like this

6. wElL iT nEeDs MoRe PlAyErs

7. how will we make it new player friendly now? i enjoy killing braindead nons that has no clue on how to even left click. and it's kinda fun to me

8. Crisp

Crisp Well-Known Member

Crisq
    MVP+
    Crow Brotherhood CROW
    It's a luck basic sometimes. I agree with @SinfulAlex about it aint really a new player friendly, so this result people give up on the game. Sadly most dead games has this same flaw of not being new player friendly. Some people don't get max out perks or kits like other well-experienced, and have 0 knowledge of potting, wtap, blockhitting etc pvp aspects.

9. this game is really too easy for people to give up on. Being a god at this game requires no maxed perks, the perks is just to bully nons or abuse on competition

10. Crisp

Crisp Well-Known Member

Crisq
    MVP+
    Crow Brotherhood CROW
    Well there is perks that makes item in the shop cheaper, and it's a huge advantage. Aint there a perks that gives you sharpness book in the shop? With those perks, you are able to get stronger gear and weapons in early rounds. There kits that give people ahead start.

11. Not new player friendly, Pot PvP, some luck factors, unique gameplay which deters certain players.

12. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    Because youtubers didn't upload cw too much.
    And you can't rely on void to win

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. It is a bit sad to see a game with so much potential just collecting dust, hoping to see an update with it soon. I had only recently started playing the game and I've found it even more fun than bedwars, maybe things will change...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    If all nons tried a different game than bedwars for once I'd assume atleast half of them would stick to the other games.
    A shame this isn't possible.

15. They probably wouldn't since, let's be real, their attention span isn't very good.

16. ImWolf85_

ImWolf85_ Active Member

Because anytime they would go to kill anyone their opponent would just splash heal potions and turn like nothing happened.

17. hhamp1

hhamp1 Well-Known Member

piglol
    MVP+
    oops BIGNUS
    Too complex for Skywars normies

18. this game is the reason i like pot pvp now. but in order to be a good pot pvper i need to learn how to pvp because im a garbage bag

19. the new nons could just read my guide post even tho its so long that no one would take the time to read it all

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. i find pot pvp more fun that any other kind of pvp, they just need to learn to not be dumb and stop building skybases after green walls thinking its gonna work