?

Would You Like To Be Able To Name Your Weapons?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Earlier today, I obtained a Name Tag (you can get it from fishing or from the auction house). When I put it with a weapon in an anvil (the traditional way), it didn't work. I also put it in a crafting table, but that didn't work either. Is it possible to name a weapon, or is it not added in the game yet? Feel free to respond below!

2. Zach1809

Zach1809 Well-Known Member

Zach1809
    VIP+
    yub MAXIS
    I have three stacks of them, it's useless.

3. LenzMixTWO

LenzMixTWO New Member

LenzMixTWO
    You cant for now. I dont want it added so you can actually know which sword u are using. for example the rogue sword and the pigman sword have the exact same texture. i only want it added for backpacks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've seen something on a different server before, where you could name it, but below it would show the original name fo the weapon(ex; yeet 3000: originally Pigman Sword). Maybe Hypixel could do something like that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I could definitely see why they don't let you rename items since it could cause confusion with actual sets and could be abused.

A way of marking them would be very nice, I have quite a few large ones in my inventory storing many different items and I get them mixed up all the time.

6. Maybe it would show the original name below so it is not confusing! Possibly a drop from dungeons?

7. You don't put name tags in an anvil with the weapon in vanilla you just put the weapon in...
    Name tags are for animals...

8. Item name tag then? sorry for confusion, its been a while since I played vanilla

9. It still will cause scamming

10. Pyriz

Pyriz Active Member

Pyriz
    MVP+
    Hijack HIJACK
    this post was made in july kid

• Funny Funny x 1