1. Hello, I was wondering what you guys think are the best perks for this game. Don't ask me what mine are, as they suck. Thanks for any suggestions!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Always take rampage and victory rush. 3rd perk depends on how you play : chose regen II or double jump or speed or idk, last one is up to you.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Early game if you can get a lot of kills and/or capture altars successfully:
    -Victory rush (the one that gives 2 hearts on kill.)
    -Gold perk (gives 30% more gold.)
    -Regen 2 (you can change this or the gold perk for something else. Regen 2 gets you back up on your feet much faster.)

Mid-game (same as above. My setup below assumes I stay at the hill the rest of the time.)
    -Rampage
    -Victory rush
    -Regen 2

Late-game. If enemy team is winning and/or both teams are close to winning:
    -Victory rush
    -Regen 2 (you can change this to resistance or rampage)
    -Enderman

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Personally, I run Rampage + Victory Rush + Gold Rush for the beginning of the game. I switch over to Rampage + Victory Rush + Double Jump when I max out my sword, or if my team is getting backed into a corner (or if the enemy team is easy to slaughter, I might switch over a little earlier for the kill chasing from Double Jump ^-^)

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Thanks for the replies guys! I didn't even think about making new builds and switching between them during games.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mine is a little weird but it works. I consistently get 10 ish win streaks.
    Victory rush, rampage, and hit and run. Hit and run is broken when used correctly as you can get infinite speed 2. ( You get speed when hitting a zombie) Rampage just 2 shots everyone with sharp 1 diamond sword and victoryrush because you get a lot of kills.
    After shooting someone with like a 0.5 second charge you rush with speed and combo them. Orrrrr use a bow full charge for -5 hp and then speed at them and 4 tap them with a stone sword

seriously, hit and run is broken and no one uses it

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP+
    HypeW H
    make your own setup and play your own way.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. To be honest, it depends on how you play. Just choose perks that you think will match your play style and you'll eventually find a perk set that fits you perkfectly. (Yes, I know my jokes are bad :( )

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I personally really like:
    Healthy lifestyle
    Rampage
    Victory rush
    But thats just my PvP style ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. You are both dreaming. I played over 1100 games of KOTH and I can tell you something : good players don't use more than 6-7 different perks : rampagae, victory rush, double jump, regen II, creeper on death, speed or damage reduction.
    Archer setup is another option, but it is a "bad" setup for kills or wins (so don't take it).

11. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP+
    HypeW H
    good players dont need creepers on deaths smh

12. Some do. Don't judge them xD
    And it can be useful for overtime

13. I think the big thing we're overlooking here is the fact that good builds are almost all Rampage + Victory Rush + some other useful perk. What does this mean? I'd say nerf Rampage and Victory Rush to get some perk variety, but they're kinda KoTH staples, and I'm loath to give them up.

14. I don't think that rampage or victory rush are really OP. They rae just very useful, and become great with good pvp players.
    I would just consider adding more perks and making the others a bit better. But there will still be "bad" perks used just for fun.

15. I still think that hit and run is good why does no one use it

16. Ivax

Ivax Well-Known Member

Montrelle
    VIP+
    Lit
    GUILDMASTER
    im not trying to say i'm good at this game because i am not but what i usually do is camp the enemy's base to the point they can't reach any of the perks or the middle

the perks set up i use for that is the following:
    • Speed (to land better comboes, crits, and hits)
    • Gold Rush (to upgrade your gear faster)
    • Victory Rush (to be able to take on more enemies for a longer time)
    it still requires base pvp skill. note that this set up is probably best used in the strategy i mentioned above. again i'm not really that good of a player, all i do is camp the enemy team.

17. It depends on your playstyle.
    mine is Hardblock ,Healthy lifestyle , Regeneration.

18. cclout

cclout Member

cclout
    MVP+
    Sesh
    Officer
    vampirism, damage reduction, and victory rush

there are no builds better than this

19. Poor Rampage, Gold Rush, and Double Jump. Cclout, how could you do this to them? :eek:

20. cclout

cclout Member

cclout
    MVP+
    Sesh
    Officer
    They didn't treat me well, i had to move on.