1. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

LiterallyFabian
    MVP+
    Well, now you are as unhelpful as the main post, why is discord better for that? Less people than have seen this thread will join

2. buseton

buseton Active Member

buseton
    VIP
    I’m not gonna be like others so I’m gonna give you proper reply
    Good luck with what you do, don’t listen to random persons giving you dislikes
    Make sure to read allowed modifications so your client will not break the rules
    Test it yourself first and make a video out of it so you’ll make sure your client is completely safe for others too

3. So what is the client then?

Main menu and... preliminary coding?

So is it a modpack with... a main menu?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ty for the suggestions!
    No... do you understand English? I said we have almost done the main menu and some preliminary coding. And that doesn't mean it's all.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

LiterallyFabian
    MVP+
    You aren't very informative in the thread, which shows xd

6. Well I mean it would be nice to know what your client... does?
    I would think that's something important you know.

Because saying preliminary coding doesn't really show me any features. [What do you even mean by that?]

• Like Like x 2
  7. What are you using to make the client? How are you going to apply it to hypixels games?

(also you never answered my questions from when you posted this in creative hub so its a bit sus not gonna lie >->)

8. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

LiterallyFabian
    MVP+
    bruh do you understand english? it is going to improve the player's gameplay by including useful mods, completely changing the aesthetics of the game, boosting its performance and adding a lot of exciting features!!!!!

9. Oh now I understand! This exciting new innovative feature-filled will have a strategic alignment to all players needs.
    This is the excitive disrupting innovation that we need in our current climate and market. This Paradigm shift will rapidly transform the way players play and live.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  10. Joined their discord and discovered innovative feature #1:

upload_2019-8-24_10-3-48.png
    surabashii!!!!

-Won't use forge
    -Won't allow the use of external mods not included in the pack [For now they say?]
    -1.8.9 supported only
    -Will "boost" [Not just FPS only whatever that means]
    -Has 1-2 devs, and one artist working on it currently

So, currently.
    The client is indeed a main menu with some mods installed.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Vardiro

Vardiro Active Member

Vardiro
    MVP+
    Seems cool, good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Good Luck! If you need anyone to help develop hit me up, usually can find free time

• Like Like x 1
  13. I don't know why people are sending so much hate on every thread I make on this forum.
    I mean... I'm not insulting anyone or saying bad things or whatever... am I? :confused:
    I'm just trying to make a client like all the other ones, but with some changes and with new unique features, there's nothing bad in it...
    Join the Discord and DM me!

14. i tried to make a better one

r/therewasanattempt

15. yes but there is not much info in this thread and being unable to answer simple questions... i think
    again, i tried taking the wheel

like this for coup Detroit

16. Adlair

Adlair Active Member

Adlair
    MVP+
    I'll believe it when I see it. As of yet, this doesn't have any unique or distinguishable features. I wish you luck with your project, and hopefully, it'll be interesting at release.

17. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

LiterallyFabian
    MVP+
    If you actually read what we said you'd know exactly what we mean lol

18. Thanks!

19. dnomyaR

dnomyaR Well-Known Member

skeppylol
    MVP
    IfOnly I
    Officer
    If this makes you get banned, then what's the point of getting this even you told any staff doesn't make the watchdog whitelist this client.

20. dnomyaR

dnomyaR Well-Known Member

skeppylol
    MVP
    IfOnly I
    Officer
    I wanted to have a Fullbright mod without using LiteMod (LiteMod always damage the client itself, yes it crashes and you can't normally start the client up anymore but it doesn't damage other clients installed on my computer. Oh and it's not even stable for my computer :/)