1. Spicyed and someone else took over my base in skyblock hypixel, is there any way i could ban them please

2. welcome to skyblock where slayer is more boring than anything, and magma boss is boring, and even dragon is boring. please do not screw up dungeons because a lot of people will quit if you do. and do not make slayer part of dungeons pleeeeeaseeeeeee

3. must agree.

4. Coolemenno

Coolemenno New Member

TafelDiarree
    VIP+
    respect the drip karen

5. L taj I didn't know you commented on this forum post back in june

6. 4 of my magma minions dissapeared, a tier 11, a tier 6 and 2 tier 4's. idk what to do can someone please help me out ??

7. jakita

jakita New Member

Lord_jakita
    so i got scammed where this guy was like coopadd me and ill give you free stuff and i did then he took my money which i got back btw but i want him gone from my island without inviting anyone else plz help me
    my username is lord_jakita
    also i got muted for 3 days and i have reported him and it DID NOTHING.

8. Welcome to Skyblock, everything you don't want will come true.
    You want some whiny people? There are a lot every day.
    You want a slayer helper? Yes, noobs will knock it away.
    What about some, toxic community?
    Hmm, I think the broken economy is better.
    Just go prototype lobby and enjoy your sadness
    Have a bad day
    (JOKE JOKE JUST A JOK)

9. Get rid of I got scammed threads

10. Anyone here knows when the Hypixel Skyblock Dungeon Update will be released?

11. can you help me i just got scammed.

12. Thanks, Welcome to you too ^-^ (lmao)

13. corson96

corson96 New Member

hhheeeyyyy

14. Best game in Hypixel. No cap

15. I am not necessarily new. I have played Skyblock on Hypixel for quite a while. I have gotten bored though. This isn’t because of the content, it’s because no one else sees at as fun as I do. I have to say that I’m a very high tier player. I used to be in the top 50 people for mining level, but I need to check where I am now after having stopped playing for a while. This post is me asking for a team that would like to play at a high level. Mostly I am hoping though that I can prepare a team that can be on alert if and when there is a server reset because that is where you can come out on top of the entire server. Btw if any mods are reading this, it would be really nice for a server reset over the summer.

16. I am not necessarily new. I have played Skyblock on Hypixel for quite a while. I have gotten bored though. This isn’t because of the content, it’s because no one else sees at as fun as I do. I have to say that I’m a very high tier player. I used to be in the top 50 people for mining level, but I need to check where I am now after having stopped playing for a while. This post is me asking for a team that would like to play at a high level. Mostly I am hoping though that I can prepare a team that can be on alert if there is a server reset at some point. Which I am hoping it does get reset, so that they are ready to own the server.

17. Will the game be reset when it’s out of the prototype lobby? Pls answer

18. I highly doubt it; like BedWars Progress didn't reset