1. Yoursole_1

Yoursole_1 New Member

Yoursole1
    MVP+
  2. Hi i want to report Scammer nickname<NULLMaxi08> He/She stell my items 80 Tarantula String 1 Enchanted Fermented Spider eye. I just look for someone to craft for me tarantula minion and NULLMaxi08 take items and disapered.Someone can help me?

3. lol who doesn’t

4. Great news! I’m looking forward to the release of SkyBlock!

5. Skyzguirs

Skyzguirs New Member

skyzguirs
    Comment recommencez de 0

6. Hey Donpireso, I have a question. A couple days ago, I lost 2 compactors out of the blue, and I was confused. I simply let it slide by, and continued on playing skyblock. When I got enough money and talked to the melancholic Viking, I bought a Raider Axe. I warped to my island and, what do you know, my axe is gone? I don't understand why I lost 2 compactors and now today a raider axe, but I am distraught at these losses. Can you please reply and tell me what to do? I'm disappointed to see my 130k weapon go in the bin.

7. Zelda4life

Zelda4life Member

Zelda4life
    MVP+
    Getting a sharp v life steal iii telekinesis i spicy tacticians sword for 10,000 coins

• Like Like x 1
  8. Zelda4life

Zelda4life Member

Zelda4life
    MVP+
    imagine

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dom1niX

Dom1niX New Member

10. epic swag

11. It depends on your rank

12. The Max is 15 with YT rank

13. skyblock is best block

14. I love this game and can’t wait for hytale!

15. I was just scamed for 3mil coins by a guy named HandedL plz help me adains

16. trevor_henric

trevor_henric New Member

Trevor_Henric
    MVP+
    can u make an new npc in the fishermen's house called fishing master: quest kill the fishing mobs u name them. and also can u make an new mob not a lot of people fish anymore the mob would be called: drowned king it spawns baby drowns and throws his trident once you kill it he would drob many good items/loot and a new item called sacred soul of the sea. pls add

17. MeazyWeazy

MeazyWeazy New Member

Meazy
    MVP+
    Can someone help me? I am in a coop its me and my friend so only 2 people in the island but my friend got banned for half a year and I want to kick him but since its only us two i cant. I want to add my other friend but i cant because my friend that got banned needs to be online. What can I do?

18. EPonyA

EPonyA Active Member

EPonyAesthetic
    Wait about 35 days, then you can kick him. It's weird that you can't kick long-term banned members from the co-op immediately, but SkyBlock admins don't want to think about the banned players too much. It makes them seem more human.

19. Yesterday my inventory and clay minions were gone somehow, is it possible to get my stuff and minions back. I don't wanna play those 6 months all over again.

Screenshot of what i had. 2019-12-15_12.40.13.png

20. One issue I had it's my fault, I believe it's fixed now but.

I shot my ember rod at my chests, I didn't have time to pick everything up and only got the useless stuff and lost everything.

F.