1. Hello there!

I've made an Hypixel Shop Calculator on the web, where you can see every item available to purchase in the in-game shops for each gamemode. For any item you can see if you have it, what the cost is, and how much you need to spend to unlock it in full. Any requirements (Such as achievements, or other unlocked items) will also be displayed!

This is made for the people who like to strive for unlocking as much items as possible, and will give an easy overview of what you still need to unlock, how much you currently have unlocked, and the maximum requirements to unlock everything in said gamemode!

It's publicly available at https://skyerzz.com/hypixel/shops/ , simply fill in the playername (or UUID) of who you want to view the shops of, and see all you still can buy!

If you have any feedback (or find any bugs) , please let me know in here, on twitter or through a PM :) I'd love to hear it!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    • Like x 18
    • Useful x 7
    • Creative x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
    • Mod Emerald x 1
  2. That’s pretty cool!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. That seems pretty neat.

4. Very cool :)

5. M0N3Y

M0N3Y Well-Known Member

M0N3YBALL3R
    MVP+
    Slate SLATE
    I think a cool feature you could consider adding is something that calculates the total coins needed to max upgrade each section. Meaning, a little note under the section could say, “Maxing out the solo skywars perks took x coins” or “maxing out the skywars projectile trails took y tokens”. Furthermore, a total coins and tokens value would be cool. Meaning, a note near the bottom that says “maxing out the entire skywars shop costs x coins and y tokens”. If you already have this feature and I’m blind, let me know. Really cool website, I plan to use this website fairly often.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. on the Info tab (first tab) it should display a percentage of what you have unlocked, and an overview of what you've spent to unlock it (at maximum) and what you still need to spend to unlock the rest of it (again, at maximum)
    If you hover over the percentage unlocked, you should be able to see everything devided by type (so for skywars, that would be Solo kits, Solo perks, double kits, etc)

7. M0N3Y

M0N3Y Well-Known Member

M0N3YBALL3R
    MVP+
    Slate SLATE
    The perks and kits that came in the recent skywars update aren’t there

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Amazing!

9. I completely forgot about those! I just added them, thanks for letting me know :)

10. GoodestDoggo

GoodestDoggo Well-Known Member

SergeantDoggo
    MVP+
    doggo likes

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pretty cool, this is exceptionally useful for new players, not so much me :confused:.

• Like Like x 1
  12. older players can see how much they spent in total, and what they're still missing after all this time ;)

13. This is pretty freaking awesome!

I'm not sure if there's anything you can do about it, but my LastPass chrome extension insists that the username fill box is for passwords (and so is like "Heeeeeeeyyyyy, you wanna sign in now? ;)))))")

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Tat_

Tat_ Well-Known Member

Tat_
    MVP+
    This is really cool man! You should add a housing section where you can see what items you have yet to unlock and the price it is to unlock them.

15. Its in the workings ;) I still dont have all housing rarity tiers unfortunately, as i cant see them ingame!

• Like Like x 1
  16. M0N3Y

M0N3Y Well-Known Member

M0N3YBALL3R
    MVP+
    Slate SLATE
    In team skywars, I have the zookeeper kit unlocked in game but on your website it says that it is not unlocked.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Thanks! I had a typo in the API value of my database, fixed now :)

18. Ka3ashka

Ka3ashka Well-Known Member

Dastan
    MVP+
    Cat XMAS
    OmG that's very cool :eek:

19. Wow, this is great! Thank you!

I have noticed one error so far. My TNT games double jumps upgrades and the bow spleef repulsor and triple shot upgrades are showing as 9/10 when I have 10/10 on all of them.

Anyway, amazing work! I think I'll be using this quite often.

20. you probably have 10 doublejumps, but that one is upgrade 9 ;) Upgrade 10 is for 11 doublejumps, as you get 1 by default (isnt in the shop)