1. kmay

kmay New Member

_kmay_
    2019-09-13_20.24.42.png I accidentally broke my cobblestone generator causing lava and water to overlap my chests and then start flowing all the way down. For some reason, it is frozen and will not move/disappear even tho I have broken the source blocks. Prior forum posts have stated that the only way to fix this is to place blocks over every liquid block. Mine is a rather enormous issue, and thus, before doing this (it would take a few days), I was wondering if anyone had another way to fix this issue.

EDIT: SOLUTION: YOU HAVE TO AFK ON YOUR ISLAND FOR A WHILE AND HYPIXEL WILL EVENTUALLY CLEAR IT.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. Use mushroom soup. It would make that much easier to do.

3. Hypixel disables liquid flowing in your island if too much stuff falls into the void, causing it to get stuck. Just go placing blocks from the top to the bottom and hope the water starts flowing again before you reach the bottom
    If there's no blocks near the water, you can create some using a Bridge Egg or etc

4. kmay

kmay New Member

_kmay_
    Thanks for the help guys, I actually have been using mushroom soup, so I'm going to continue to do so, and hopefully, it'll start flowing again haha.

5. kmay

kmay New Member

_kmay_
  6. kmay

kmay New Member

_kmay_
    Also, I added a screenshot to show the extent of the problem oof