Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why you do this i hate you!

2. 3o5z77

3o5z77 New Member

SalvZx
    MVP
    Good bye hackers

3. I have been super excited for this to come! I am very interested in computer-learning algorithms and I would love to learn more on how you've done it. This new system excites me. I am really glad the server will be catching the cheaters more effectively and more reliably. Thanks for your hard work! <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Andrewwwww

Andrewwwww Member

YAAS BYE BYE HACKERS!!!

5. EzBump

EzBump New Member

Got a few questions about this. Just want to check if the variations I use are okay.
    I use Optifine with the zoom and sprint keys (zoom zooms in, sprint lets you sprint when you hold it with W)
    I also have a JVM argument in my profile for Optifine (found it on the Internet. Not entirely sure how it works tbh but it helps my FPS)
    Would these be detected by Watchdog?

6. optifine is allowed as listed in the allowed modifications document linked on the first page. as for the JVM argument, there is no way for the server to see these arguments as it only concentrates on packets being sent and server side files, it doesnt read client side information

7. R.I.P Hypixel :((((

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. i am a missile

10. what about badlions cheat detection? it's deadly. u can't even have a ghost client

11. Finally a server that uses an intelligent AI to get rid of the hackers!
    We welcome a new age :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. I always knew dogs were better than cats
    especially the watchdogs ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

13. Do I have to reenable Nagle's algorithm or does this only apply for how frequently the packets are send/recieved?
    I mean... the algorithm itself is very inefficient and because today everyones bandwith is large enough to handle many smaller packets, so I realy dislike the idea of using the algorithm. Otherwise I've never been bannd and this should stay like this ^^

14. So this won't be released for anyone else to use other than hypixel? Quite selfish if you ask me.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. Finally <3
    Bye 4 ever to the hackers

16. Hypixel is business orientated corperation with a great relationship with their community. Their goal is not to change problems other servers might have. This is not selfish, this is fair and realistic :p

17. Golfer8383

Golfer8383 Active Member

HiRezStudios
    MVP+
    Could there be any issues with using custom texture packs?
    Also where can we find how many players are being banned from these ban waves?

18. UHC WITHOUT HACKERS!? HYPE!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. What about optifine, shaders and better movement?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.