1. WreeperXD

WreeperXD Member

2. Whoa:0 I'm curious now too. Maybe it's all the accounts that have had that name as opposed to a bunch of accounts right now? It'd make more sense that way since clicking name history on any of those brings up the same page. And you can't have the same name on multiple accounts at once.

3. Weird...... all the people who currently have the name ‘444’ have either Alex or Steve skins.....

4. Hi,

Since what I'm seeing shouldn't be possible I figure its a glitch on the website. Have you tried searching the name up on any other websites, if you get the same result then there may be some problems on Mojang's end but I believe it's NameMC. There aren't very many websites to really compare results but I've tried a few and I seem to be getting a normal result so this is NameMC's end. Hopefully, I helped clear any questions if you have any more feel free to create another thread or reply.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  5. HAAAXXX

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. That's interesting.

I tried using Mojang's official API to retrieve the UUID of the username "4444" and I just got an empty response. But when I tried my own username, I got this:
    curl.PNG

Something's up, not even Mojang will tell us who has the username xD

7. s2eforme

s2eforme Well-Known Member

S2eforme
    VIP
    Forum HEY
    Officer
    Intriguing...

8. WreeperXD

WreeperXD Member

Because when using 4444 it contacts multiple persons at once and Mojang doesn't know what person to show.

9. Maybe someone changed the usernames of 39 accounts simultaneously, causing the mojang AI to not say the name was already taken.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Ivax

Ivax Well-Known Member

Montrelle
    VIP+
    Lit
    GUILDMASTER
    if you and your friend both time your name-change in the same timerange for which the minecraft.net servers update the player data (around 500ms range) then you can get the same username lol, it had happened before

the only truly unique thing is an UUID.

11. That would make OG sniping pretty easy, wouldn't it?

12. Ivax

Ivax Well-Known Member

Montrelle
    VIP+
    Lit
    GUILDMASTER
    lol no sniper is faster than 500ms

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Glitch on NameMC / Mojang’s end??

14. buuumppppppppppppppppppp
    #newaccount

15. There was a glitch (idk if its fixed) a year ago and I found a German vid to it:

Idk if it helps

16. Not everyone has the money to get 38 minecraft accounts

17. Some people do and I don’t doubt that someone’s tried doing it.

18. Bump,still waiting a explication

19. BryanPY

BryanPY Well-Known Member

BryanPY
    MVP+
    Raid RAID
    Whattt how