1. whateditman

2. x_x

x_x

x_x Well-Known Member

x_x
    MVP+
    X X
    GUILDMASTER
    hopefully this update doesnt add more achievements (the amount of sweats would not be fun lol, maybe a new map with flatter terrain would be nice

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. flat terrain isnt fun, go play duels

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. only a noob pvper would say that rofl

5. for real

6. really

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. thanks for useful reply

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. I personally enjoy the maps the way they are as all of them do have some sort of secret caves and hidden chests. But do think that there should be a easy to find entrance to the mines for every single map that has easy to find iron for at least 1-2 people. However I think the main focus of the coming update to walls should be that beginners receive basic wooden tools, crafting table, steak, and furnace protection which will help them out by giving them more time to search for caves and hidden areas and less worrying about getting better tools and keeping furnaces safe.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. no problem babez

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. ily baberyyy

12. ily 22222 babezzz

13. The problem I found with older maps when I first started off playing Walls wasn't finding the caves, but more or less having enough food to sustain myself and contain to fight throughout the game. Though, times have changed since then due to a lot of starters, easier coin gain which allows players to buy food but I feel you could add a few more spots for players.

As stated before, players have a hard time finding a cave which allows them to get access to iron. 2 things come to mind when this happens:

1st: We make an entrance that allows newer players to find iron (Which is the easiest method)
    2nd: We give every new players a starter kit of just stone tools which you can toggle off once you don't need them allowing them to promote looking for the caves as I feel Walls is meant to be.

I like the older maps due to them being harder and being more old school and I prefer if you do change them, not to turn them into something like Loveland where iron is just everywhere.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 3
  14. wow thats a hype train post

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. wow thats a dislike post

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. wow thats a mean post

17. Caspins

Caspins Active Member

Caspin
    MVP++