1. So, Admins could not get 1 single thing right with this update. Im a solo profile so I should know ;).
    Bad thing #1. It was a co-op Update but it only included 2 features for co op...tf? ALSO, Solo Players are still solo players. You cant add people to solo profiles. That's just messed up.

Bad thing#2 Superior Dragon nerf. Why nerf? :mad: Not happy.

bad thing #3 CLAY MINION NERF. Of all nerfs, Why Clay? Not sheep, Not magma, BUT CLAY. People made around 5 Tier XI Clay minions (If u pro) and wasted all their mats just for it to be nerfed.

Bad thing #4. GLITCHES. I lost my dragon armor to a glitch with the backpack and lost ALL my mushroom soup AND My Dragon armor. Not good :mad:

#1 Is the one that makes me pissed the most. (Or #4)

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Do people seriously forget Skyblock is still a prototype

3. Henle

Henle Active Member

Henle
    MVP+
    Rip. I'm sad to see even a man that I respect (bobby here) to complain about the "nerfs" and related issues. But I can sympathize.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Henle

Henle Active Member

Henle
    MVP+
    Yay demerit liked my post!

5. Cthulhu2

Cthulhu2 Active Member

SonshineBoys
    VIP
    Exactly.
    Also, do you really want them to buff everything instead of nerfing 2 things? One wasn’t even a nerf too, it was just a bug.
    Also, those glitches happen all the time. It’s a prototype, it’s not the update that caused it, though after each update there generally is a spike in bugs, thanks to all the people playing it.

6. jkuzzz

jkuzzz Member

jkuzzz
    VIP
    [QUOTE="BobbyLikesCake, post: 16568823, member: 299813] ALSO, Solo Players are still solo players. You cant add people to solo profiles. That's just messed up.[/QUOTE]
    I joined another solo island as a solo. Why do ppl keep saying this? Do you actually try it?

7. DanBul

DanBul Active Member

DanBul
    VIP
    Dem0ns LUST
    We have
    • Lack of Communication from Staff
    If I don't care if it's prototype, and they're working hard, Simon seems to love twitter at random times, why haven't we got any issues addressed by Simon, or any teasers on how dungeons look? We have only gotten Titan Armor, which is admin only, some 70% speed hat and a sword which seems cool, but just a sword with better smite built into it.
    • More concerning bugs from a bug fix update
    I'm concerned that we got bugs from a bug fix update. Unless they somehow got into the code when they weren't in the test servers, they aren't testing well enough. Prototype lobby, that's for sure. They're experimenting on how to add bugs.
    • No new, interesting content for solo profiles in nearly a month and three weeks
    In either a tweet by Simon, or on the end update forum post, they said they have a big island they would like to roll out in pieces of it, so where is it? It might be after Dungeons, but we haven't got any extra news on that.
    • Unnecessary Hype
    Can you blame the people who play skyblock? We keep getting teased by staff. A staff member said about two weeks ago, an update was already in testing phase, and another said 2 weeks ago it would be out either that week, or the week after. So what gives? It's been two weeks, slightly longer, and where's the update? The Co-op update hardly counts, and honestly just counts as part of 0.7.1, which even then wasn't really a content update. It's purely bug fixes, and the only new things they added was a bigger talisman bag and a joke weapon. Is that really what you're testing, hypixel? If it takes two weeks to test that, I worry for how long it'll take for Dungeons to come out. Part of the hype contributed is just how long we've been waiting. The longer we wait, the sooner we expect it'll come, which is technically true, but we hope for the better and hope that it's right around the corner.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. i told you on your another post. that is just skyblock

• Like Like x 1
  9. I joined another solo island as a solo. Why do ppl keep saying this? Do you actually try it?[/QUOTE]
    Not possible. /coopadd cmd does not work ****Facepalming intensifies*********************

10. I guess fixing the quiver arrow, the skeleton helm aiming bug, and other gamebreaking glitches wasn't the right call.

11. |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |______________

12. Dungeons are a thing and they will come out soon.

13. it is a Beta

14. Did u just say sheep minion makes a lot of money

Superior didn't get nerfed it got fixed

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Does for me, Try it :p

16. I mean Im just grinding for slots and have 9 stacks of ench wool so eh

17. jkuzzz

jkuzzz Member

jkuzzz
    VIP
    Not possible. /coopadd cmd does not work ****Facepalming intensifies*********************[/QUOTE]
    I legit did lmao, not sure how but clearly it’s some sort of an option. /visit jkuzzz, the coop was created around the same time as the solo but i joined the coop 2 weeks ago. The coop was originally a solo. What does it say when you try to do that command? I’m network level 150 so i’m not some random

18. Wow a 5% stat nerf on a dragon set? That is horrible! Oh my god, there is a clay selling nerf where it costs 1 coin less? What a major downgrade! Wait a minute, did they just add a co-op kicking system that literally the entire community has been waiting for? Disgusting! Skyblock is a garbage game and it should be removed because it sucks!!!!!!!

19. Im just rlly pissed about the thing about the solo

20. I legit did lmao, not sure how but clearly it’s some sort of an option. /visit jkuzzz, the coop was created around the same time as the solo but i joined the coop 2 weeks ago. The coop was originally a solo. What does it say when you try to do that command? I’m network level 150 so i’m not some random[/QUOTE]
    Correction, I think people can leave the co op, But it still counts as a coop. Therefore /coopadd works