btw when will hytail come out?

2. skoyo

skoyo New Member

Gruffer
  3. Luwis1337

Luwis1337 New Member

Luwis1337
    VIP+
    Mhhhh. For me, it is not a big surprise. All the Hype from Youtube and Hypixel for such a game that is not even out.
    Good luck to you guys that you are the winners! ;)

4. I wonder if they'll tell us when it's released if we vote

5. I think I'd be more inclined to vote if you guys had more updates about the game, assumed beta releases, etc.

Even just another trailer with more gameplay would bring the hype back, but after such a long period of little to no information about the game just concerns us. We worry that the game's not going to be as great as hoped to be, and it makes us think that the game hasn't begun development until the trailer.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Voted. Hope It Wins!!! :D

7. Voted <3 :) keep up the good work :);)

8. skoyo

skoyo New Member

Gruffer
    vote

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Now rewatching this trailer and thinking ....if you guys did succeed of creating this kind of mmo plugin as the trailer show, then certainly that younger and even older audience will fall in love with this (hopefully it got allot of content that does not feel the same ) in unforeseeable number, truly hyped for it....till then you got my vote =)

10. I voted and switched to another email and re voted also told my friends 2 vote

11. this is so epic gamers can we hit 1 like?

• Like Like x 1
  12. offering rewards for a vote. is essentially bribary. and i will not be voting on hytale based simply on principal.

infact no gave on the list truely catches my interest. but still not voting for hytale. if only there was a golden sun part 4 or direct sequel to diagaea 4 on the list..

13. I'm a bit late but I definetely will :p

14. Podcast

Podcast Member

sorry but i'm not voting for hytale lmao, Dying light 2, Halo infinite, Doom eternal, the last of us part 2 and FFVII remake look better and trust me hytale isn't gonna win anyway because there's new animal crossing which obviously will beat any other game since nintendo has one of the biggest fanbase

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Bakura1

Bakura1 Well-Known Member

Bakura1
    MVP+
    ArtOfWar ART0W
    OFFICER
    Vote for Hytale.

16. DrySoup

DrySoup Well-Known Member

DrySoup
    MVP+
    Calm C
    Trusted
    Vote for Hytale.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Everyone knows this "Hytale" "Game" was created just to sell Hypixel Jerseys, therefore it does not qualify for this anticipation list.

18. YoshiDaYoshi

YoshiDaYoshi Well-Known Member

Cyberpunk:
    [​IMG]

19. Hype!! Voted already :D