?

Revert ?

1. Yes

72.7%
  2. No(i am a poor non who cant afford this or i actually have a good reason to why no)

27.3%
  1. So they just patched it and i was like bruh i almost spent my money on that but i feel like they should revert the changes BUT you cant gain any combat while wearing it i think it might take half a week-a week to code it in as all you have to do is make the afk thingy where you dont gain xp fo skills always active while wearing that would fix that situation and would allow for armour kill as the new t6 is coming ou and you prob need like atleast 200k kills on the set which ummmmm yea i dont think just grinding it out while doing slayers will get you to even 100k.If you dont agree tell me why bc i think there is no way you cant agree(unless you are a poor non who cant buy it)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. bump

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 2nd bumop

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. bumppmpmpm

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. why would it take a week to code lol, just make it so if you are wearing vamp mask, you can't get combat xp

6. yea i just dont know how long it will take but prob like half a week if this gets atention

7. boysandgirls

boysandgirls Active Member

jkuzzz
    VIP
    because it’s hypixel

8. yea

9. here i'll do it for them:

if (playerWearingVampMask = true) {
    return collectNoCombatXP;
    }

10. wow that was easy

11. boysandgirls

jkuzzz
    VIP
    don’t think it’s that simple homie. shouldn’t take more than 10 mins, it’d take them quite awhile though

12. hope u learn to understand jokes :)

13. boysandgirls

jkuzzz
    VIP
    thought you were trying to sound smart my b

14. i hope they actualy implemetn this

15. Bump we need this back