1. Congratulations you meet the requirements and have been Accepted to join USA. Please leave your current Guild so I can send a offline invite. Once you have done this start a conversation with me here on the forums so I can send an invite. Welcome to the crew, we’re excited to get to know you.

2. Oxydee

Oxydee New Member

Oxyde
    MVP+
    BRAVO BRAVO
    In-game name: Oxyde

Network Level: 39

Which requirements do you meet?: Bedwars (568 Wins)

Country and Timezone: Germany | Central European Summer Time (CEST)

How old are you?: 15

Do you have Discord?: Yes, but no Microphone

On average how much do you play each day?: 3 Hours

What separates you from others, why should we invite you?: I think I am an engaged player who would love to take place in a good Guild like yours and would also like to play with some of you someday. I love Hypixel and I believe it is even more fun in a Guild :)

Anything else we should know?: No, nothing important

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  3. On behalf of the whole USA Team, Congratulations you meet the requirements and have been Accepted to join USA. Please leave your current Guild so I can send a offline invite. Once you have done this start a conversation with me here on the forums so I can send an invite. Welcome to the crew, we’re excited to get to know you.

4. In-game name:
    Timoka

Network Level:

Which requirements do you meet?:
    I meet the SkyWars and Skyblock requirements.

Country and Timezone:
    Canada // Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -7)

How old are you?:

Do you have Discord?:
    Yes, Ign: 8͔#8313
    *note the 8 has a special character at the end of it :)

On average how much do you play each day?:
    I usually play 30 minutes on weekdays (because of school) and usually 4-6 hours on weekends.

What separates you from others, why should we invite you?:
    I personally believe that I am very friendly and I can bring lots of fun experiences for the gamers of the USA guild. I am also very kind and can help out everyone in the guild. For example, if anyone needs stuff in skyblock I can most likely than not give it to them for free if I have the items laying around.
    Also, I am very good swimmer *cough tact1cal

Anything else we should know?:
    Nothing of much importance, but I hope to get to know everyone in the guild :)

Heres the evidence for the SkyBlock Requirement
    (Idk how to show 10 so I just showed my recipe book that contained over 9 unlocked minions) Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 10.02.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 10.03.25 PM.png

Good Luck To Everyone Else Applying! :):eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. In-game name: RyzeSajogo

Network Level: 75

Which requirements do you meet?:Skywars

Country and Timezone: Singapore GMT 8+

Do you have Discord?: Yes (RyzeSajogo#4961)

On average how much do you play each day?: 1-2 hrs

What separates you from others, why should we invite you?: I have played Hypixel for a VERY long time. I am good at pvp and I am down for a tryout in a UHC duel if needed. I am also committed to winning a game and will not give up despite how tough the circumstances are.

Anything else we should know?: If you want my stats, here they are https://sk1er.club/stats/ryzesajogo

6. On behalf of the whole USA Team, Congratulations you meet the requirements and have been Accepted to join USA. Please leave your current Guild so I can send a offline invite. Once you have done this start a conversation with me here on the forums so I can send an invite. Welcome to the crew, we’re excited to get to know you.

7. In-game name: Blastier3

Network Level: 99

Which requirements do you meet?: Duels (PRETTY OBVIOUSLY) skywars and blitz.

Country and Timezone: Norway gmt+1 i think. Eu atleast lmao

Do you have Discord?: Yep, Samuel#5597

On average how much do you play each day?: 3 hours

What separates you from others, why should we invite you?: I am not one of those toxic people. I mainly play for myself and haven't made alot of friends in minecraft. I am well known within the community tho. I am especially known in duels.

Anything else we should know?: Yes, i am especially known in duels and that is because i got the #8 classic season 4 tag. I am well known in classic and a little known in nodebuff. I currently have a best winstreak of 150 or something in classic, and right as we speak i have approximately 130 in bow (ye its a meme ikr) Previously i have had 20 kdr, but now i think i have like 15. P 57 for highest ws in classic. P 28 for highest ws in bow (could get higher)

8. On behalf of the whole USA Team, Congratulations you meet the requirements and have been Accepted to join USA. Please leave your current Guild so I can send a offline invite. Once you have done this start a conversation with me here on the forums so I can send an invite. Welcome to the crew, we’re excited to get to know you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NotBeeee

NotBeeee New Member

ExDeeeeeeee_
    MVP+
    In-game name: ExDeeeeeeee_

Network Level: 30

Which requirements do you meet?: Skyblock:

Country and Timezone: Canada, EST

How old are you?: MSG me on Discord if absolutely needed.

Do you have Discord?: Yes. Bee#3480

On average how much do you play each day?: 1- 4 h/d

What separates you from others, why should we invite you?: I may not meet the level requirement, but I find myself to be a pretty good artist. I am kind, and always think of others before me.

Anything else we should know?: I am autistic.

10. In-game name: OoJake
    Network level: 99
    What requirements do you meet?: bedwars wins(114 star)Skywars level, duels diamond title (the bridge master III) the pit (level 112) and i used to main sb but stopped coz it was getting old( my highest amount of coins was 13.6 mil)
    Country and Timezone: Australia dont know Timezone tho
    How old are you: 17
    Do you have discord?: yes Dads#2448
    On average how much do you play?: weekdays and sunday i play 2 and half hours, on saturday i can play from 2-5 hours
    What separates you from others, why should we invite you?: i meet a good amount of the reqs, i am a nice guy to be around and have been looking at the USA guild for along time, also i play hockey in my free time
    Anything else we should know?: not really :p

hope to get invited

~ Jake

11. On behalf of the whole USA Team, Congratulations you meet the requirements and have been Accepted to join USA. Please leave your current Guild so I can send a offline invite. Once you have done this start a conversation with me here on the forums so I can send an invite. Welcome to the crew, we’re excited to get to know you.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey there, unfortunately you have been denied because you do not meet the mandatory network level 35 requirement. We have this requirement to ensure all Guild members are active on Hypixel. You may re-apply to USA once you meet this requirement.

• Like Like x 1
  13. thanks

I'm online now

bruh if im invitedc how come im not

2000 iq

also do u do gvgs im to lazy to and check

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2019
  14. Hey there, as clearly stated in your acceptance statement by @HugDubby you need to leave your Guild before we can send you an invite. Further you do not need to be online as we can send an offline invite meaning that once you log on you will have five minutes to click accept. In the future please do not spam our Guild thread and instead start a conversation with myself or one of my Guild staff leadership team if you have issues as stated in the acceptance message. We are looking for mature and relaxed members and not following simple instructions does not shine a good light on your application to the Guild. Please read and follow the instructions provided in your acceptance message to join the Guild.

15. in case u didnt know i have left my guild already but since no staff are online when i play, i dont want to waste gxp so i join my old gguild. if u would like me to leave so u can invite me, i would be more than happy to comply

16. Buddy you have to leave your guild before we can send an offline invite so idk what you're talking about when you left your guild. The Guild Master and Fleets are busy or sleeping at current times that you are online, so please make sure to leave your guild so we are able to send an offline invite to you.
    We do not want any further arguments, if you want an offline invite, I suggest leaving your guild so we can send one. If no one has invited you, I recommend that you join the public discord server so you can tag one of the Fleets or Guild Master in order to send an invite.
    https://discord.gg/uCD925R Go to #tag-for-help so we can see your message

Thank You

17. In-game name: lolzeko

Network Level: 72

Which requirements do you meet?: network level 72, skywars 700+wins and 11 level (almost 12 4k/5k)

Country and Timezone: Latvia, GMT + 3.00 hours (if im wrong check because i Dont really know.

How old are you?: im 15

Do you have Discord?: lilcrazyxanax#9962

On average how much do you play each day?:
    On holidays everyday 3-12hours, school days almost everyday 2-6hours (depends on tests)
    What separates you from others, why should we invite you?: I am really talkative (active), I always love to play games with guild members and yeh I am active.

Anything else we should know?: I am addict to skywars I usually play only skywars like 2-10hours and do all 10 challenges, and sometimes bw tho.Also Hope you have discord sevrer so I’d like to join, Also I am very very very active on discord i talk like every hour except nights when sleep.

18. On behalf of the whole USA Team, Congratulations you meet the requirements and have been Accepted to join USA. Please leave your current Guild so I can send a offline invite. Once you have done this start a conversation with me here on the forums so I can send an invite. Welcome to the crew, we’re excited to get to know you.

• Like Like x 1
  19. JayScar1k

JayScar1k New Member

JayScar1k
    MVP++
    In-game name: JayScar1k

Network Level:76

Which requirements do you meet?: Skywars, Pit, Network Level

Country and Timezone: United Kingdom, BST

How old are you?: 16

Do you have Discord?: JayScar#2864

On average how much do you play each day?: 2-6 hours a Day

What separates you from others, why should we invite you?: I am decent player, I am never toxic to anyone, and of course I do not cheat.

Anything else we should know?: Nope

• Like Like x 1
  20. On behalf of the whole USA Team, Congratulations you meet the requirements and have been Accepted to join USA. Please leave your current Guild so I can send a offline invite. Once you have done this start a conversation with me here on the forums so I can send an invite. Welcome to the crew, we’re excited to get to know you.