1. SerboTurbo

SerboTurbo New Member

SerboTurbo
    VIP+
    Very recently when playing the Jerry Event I was disconnected in the middle of the event. After logging in the day after I have lost EVERYTHING, and it seems my account was fully reset!

Does anyone have any explanation of what this is? I have not been using cheats or exploits, the only thing I have installed is Skybloack addons. Please help!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. *reads title*
    Tell us something we didnt know

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. lol you can’t do anything. Admins won’t help even if you have proof (unless you’re a youtuber), and everyone on the forums will just spam L. My advice is to play an actual good game

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. 4pThorpy

4pThorpy Active Member

_4p_
    VIP
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. These type of messages are the most accurate on the forums. However, they also typically get removed by staff.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. The two in my bio are removed so I wouldn’t be surprised lmao

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  7. I mean, staff doesn't like any criticism do they? They just remove/move every single thread that gives (negative) feedback about the game to a private forums (such as staff support) and mark it read/resolved without actually doing anything

8. Shaggy23

Shaggy23 Active Member

Shaggy_23
    VIP
    Did you try changing profiles?

9. SerboTurbo

SerboTurbo New Member

SerboTurbo
    VIP+
    I only had one profile, I did'nt know you could even have more profiles

10. Shaggy23

Shaggy23 Active Member

Shaggy_23
    VIP
    Try changing profiles. Being VIP gives us more profiles. I hope the error is you are just on the wrong profile somehow.

11. sorry, pal. no hope for you. you're probably excluding some detail about breaking the rules, so your account might have been reset.

12. SerboTurbo

SerboTurbo New Member

SerboTurbo
    VIP+
    Nope, you may not believe it but If I was breaking the rules wouldnt I be banned? I did not do any of these! I'm not banned. Quite literally playing with my friend in the jerry event and all of a sudden disconnected, just disconnected with no way to go back.

• Like Like x 1
  13. so you got disconnected and waited 1 day later to check what happened? okk then

you could have gotten hacked in that time period but it seems unlikely put still possible

14. These forums are for players to communicate to each other. If the staff prevent us from spreading our opinion about them, then that defies one of the accepted rights that America was founded upon. We should have the right to give the staff the criticism they definitely need, and if they silently prevent this, well thats just corruption.

15. SerboTurbo

SerboTurbo New Member

SerboTurbo
    VIP+
    As for that I live in Australia and the Jerry event was at 1:3o am, around that time. I did attempt to reconnect but after a few attempts I decided to go to sleep.