2. I did

3. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    Because theres an achievement for it

4. Nice! I don't play UHC... But ... I'll try it because of this Update!

5. Thank you hypixel, very cool!

6. xMJGold

xMJGold Well-Known Member

xMJGold
    MVP++
    Infamy INFAMY
    GUILDMASTER
    Other communities don’t get updates at all. I understand where you’re coming from, but other communities have it way worse.

7. prnstr

prnstr Active Member

Lol

8. yachtman4

yachtman4 Active Member

How can I get this stuff. I'm new and it says I need a lot of coins. I don't have enough and need more. How do I get a lot of them. I only get a couple coins per game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Baies

Baies Well-Known Member

Baies
    MVP+
    Dejected SAD
    Guild Master
    -You can play more games, get more kills, survive longer for more coins
    -Activate personal boosters, which you can gain from Hypixel Leveling
    -Purchase Network Boosters on Hypixel Website Store or through the NPC Store that can be found in each game mode lobbies
    -Best yet, you can convert your arcade coins to whichever gamemodes you prefer

10. This update revived UHC a bit but you need a monthly or weekly update adding a new feature every so often so it doesn't get boring again and maybe make it so we can get coins faster.

11. what happened to brawl mode

12. i miss deathmatch :(.

13. Sucks I can't enjoy these new items because 70% of the games I play I get killed by an invisible player or mob. My sound card is also damaged or not in all the way, So any headphones I put in only work on the right ear. So it is very difficult to hear lava and other things happening around me. Also everyone seems to have further reach then me. Idk what is going on, all of these issues have persisted since I played Hypixel UHC for the first time except the headphones. Speakers are also not functional. All making it incredibly frustrating to get coins at a satisfying rate. Even if I some how get enough coins I can never get my hands on any of the rare as heck items to make these cool custom recipes but the same players seem to get them every game. I am yet to understand how. It seems like a hack relativity speaking. Not meaning Xrays, but the fact that they somehow get extra ults
    consistently and incredibly quickly, and I can't ever find a single diamond even when searching 3 different cave systems, makes it feel like I have a very unfair disadvantage and discourages me from playing further. It will take forever to unlock the Artemis bow, but I won't even be able to use it. Making the 10 year 24/7 grind of coins from unfairly lost games and incredibly boring arcade games for nothing. Just feels to much like a chore then a video game.

Sorry if I sound salty, because I actually am. I am not taking out on the community. I actually want help.

14. Arthropod2525

Arthropod2525 New Member

15. PaxYT

PaxYT Member

Kylye
    Im glad to see these new updates still coming!