1. hypov

hypov Well-Known Member

hypov
    MVP+
    1v1 1V1
    Guild Master
    2nd page :D

2. will the red vs blue event mode come back ?

3. Time for Smash Heroes!! (please tho)

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  4. Laint

Laint Active Member

Laint
    MVP+
    Time for Paintball or Quake

5. LETS GET THIS BREAD BOISSSSS

6. I mean they all deserve an update.

7. Yes! Now no more complaining about UHC “never getting updated” :)

8. Hype! It’s nice to see some care taken to UHC.

9. Initial thoughts:

- Gold pack: Fun idea, but I'm rather sad to see the forge become a niche item.
    - All extra ultimates and Fusion Armor: Fantastic! Even more ways for high stars to more efficiently obliterate outnumbered, undergeared, and/or underexperienced players. /s
    - Everything else: Good. New pregame lobby looks great. I expect the backpack will be a lot of fun to use. The QOL changes are all excellent. The changes to Apprentice bow sound amazing, I might actually use it regularly now.

10. It’s still too hard for new players. The new brawl mode might be abit more new player friendly. Like im good at pvp and i’ve tried to play uhc 5 times. I got 1 kill and 0 wins and then never wanted to play again because that took a whole day of playing. I felt like i wasted my time. Im not saying this update is bad in fact it’s one of the best uhc updates ever but one important factor still needs to be change for this gamemode to gain more players easier

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. hey this is cool

12. xMJGold

xMJGold Well-Known Member

xMJGold
    MVP++
    Infamy INFAMY
    GUILDMASTER
    Nice to see that games that are in need of an update are getting them! Now we just need updates for the games that really need them, such as Skyclash and Crazy Walls. ( Yes I know they’re completely dead but there’s hope nevertheless :shrug: )

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. great update, can't wait to try it! :)

14. MrEevee7

MrEevee7 Well-Known Member

DrEevee7
    MVP+
    Defiant D
    NOOOO BRAWL IS BACK

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yay 112 Dias for full fusion fun woohoo helpful

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. imFIS

imFIS Active Member

So basically Pikachu's proposal(good idea) + bunch of new extra ultimates(mmh since makes the game less new player friendly).

• Like Like x 1
  17. remove brawl

18. Just wondering, but can you use damaged diamond armor to make fusion armor?

Also nice update, but I'm still going to save up Arcade coins since I got way behind. (I haven't played it seriously in 2 1/2 years.)