1. DuoWolf

DuoWolf Active Member

DuoWolf
    MVP+
    Hey everyone! Today I bring you the unofficial TowerWars Discord Server. Please do not mistake this for an official one, as it is not. The goal of this server is to bring together the community, and I think since the game is brand new, this could help the community to thrive and in turn not die out as quickly as other games. Our rules aren't too strict, and we just want to create a fun environment for people. We have a quick application process just to get some basic information.

Application Format:
    (Copy and Paste this format into your comment and fill it out to apply.)

-Discord Name & Tag:
    -Network Level:
    -TowerWars Wins (Overall) [Don't lie, if found out you will be kicked, and people with higher wins get no perks.]

Thanks for reading! If you apply and are accepted, you will receive a forums DM with the Rules and the Discord link. If you are denied for whatever reason, you will receive a standard reply saying why you were denied. Good luck to all applicants, and have a great day!

-DuoWolf

2. Hm.. I'll give it a look.
    -Discord Name & Tag: Twice#0001
    -Network Level: 64
    -TowerWars Wins (Overall) [Don't lie, if found out you will be kicked, and people with higher wins get no perks.] 10 wins / 10 streak

3. DuoWolf

DuoWolf Active Member

DuoWolf
    MVP+
    Check Convos

4. -Discord Name & Tag: Nyan#4275
    -Network Level: 84
    -TowerWars Wins (Overall): 28

5. MJDaNuB

MJDaNuB Active Member

MJDaCookie
    MVP+
    -Discord Name & Tag: MJ #9891
    -Network Level:65
    -TowerWars Wins (Overall) [Don't lie, if found out you will be kicked, and people with higher wins get no perks.]8 or 10 i'm too lazy to check it atm i got 6 solos and like 3-4 duos.

6. cesmic

cesmic Active Member

cespook
    MVP++
    thorn v2 THORN
    -Discord Name & Tag: cestism#9226
    -Network Level: 179
    -TowerWars Wins (Overall) [Don't lie, if found out you will be kicked, and people with higher wins get no perks.] 100

7. Discord name and tag: herobetty#9995
    Network level: 79
    Overall wins: 44

Some extras: I played a different server's tower defense (old version) and created a tutorial on how to quickly maximize income for that game. That video has over 4k views and I posted a build order for a player who asked for help.

8. -Discord Name & Tag: Captainnn#0001
    -Network Level: 34
    -TowerWars Wins: 29
    I'm interested in seeing this, hmu