1. So I'm not here to talk about a scammer. I'm here to talk about a traitor named Ranksist. He was one of our trusted friends until he stole 15mil from our coop.

Here's the story, so he was helping us with rev bosses, spider bosses, svens,dragons and other things for a while and wanted to join our coop. Since he was full superior, aotd and MVP ++, we were excited to get such an experienced player to joined us and figured since we were friends and that he was already super rich, he had no reason to steal form us. Boy were we wrong. He ended up joining the coop, and when we were unsuspecting, stole our full godly revenant armor, full godly old dragon armor, partial godly bat armor and our superior boots. (+ 8 enchanted diamond blocks + godly skeleton helmet & tier I perfect legings but who less painful loss).
    All that were the fruit of our effort for 2 months.

It just sucks to see a player as loaded as Ranksist steal from his friends who really needed the armor just to make like 5% of his wealth. Again, if you see him and he tries to add you to his friend list, do not trust him or do any favors for him. He uses his rank, wealth & help to lure you into a sense of confidence to then scam you. We were only a means to him and not friends.

I do not expect us to get out stuff back. Use this a lesson skyblock players. Never trust anyone. Even a friend (except IRL ones ofc)

Video proof:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019 at 10:26 PM
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Now that's a lotta damage

3. 'PuBliC ShAmInG"

4. He is known scammer so heres a gift for you idiots

L
    L
    L
    LLLL

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. _PixelSlayer_

_PixelSlayer_ Active Member

_PixelSlayer_
    VIP
    Is there going to be a part 2? I'm on the edge of my seat.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. There is no real friendship on the internet and people still believe in that.

7. Imagine being in a coop

8. Is there a scam bucket list that we could know to avoid getting scammed in the future?

9. _PixelSlayer_

_PixelSlayer_ Active Member

_PixelSlayer_
    VIP
    I'm still very much best friends with my coop partner, that will never change we until he hits the teen years and starts hating me for no good reason.