1. If the ender chest spawns in the same spot as before does it not count towards a new ender chest?

2. what do you mean? Like, getting a potion effect form opening it? It should still give you a potion effect, because ender chests are supposed to rotate from 8 different spots at mid in each map.

3. No the tiered achievement to open ender chests. Sometimes when I open a new chest it doesn't give me any progress towards it. I was wondering if it does that because the chest spawns in a spot where I opened one before or it is just buggy

4. that, I don't know the answer to. you can ask a mod if you want

5. Maybe someone will see this here and know the answer

6. I have no idea but i prob think the enderchests either just havent teleported yet (so the one you opened is the same and that's why it doesn't count) or the achievement (because i guess this is an achievement or is it quest Idk xD ) doesn't count chests that has no loot in them Idk it's prob the first reason tho imo.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MasterGamerPro

MasterGamerPro Well-Known Member

MasterOblivion
    MVP+
    There's a bug which ender chests don't teleport after the first time you open them and they just stay at the same spot empty till you open them again

8. Numptyyy

Numptyyy Active Member

GdayMate
    MVP+
    It does count towards a new endear chest as long it had tekeported

9. x_x

x_x

x_x Well-Known Member

x_x
    MVP+
    OG Nation OG
    Pretty sure it does add to the achievement.
    Just make sure you're the first to open it.

10. I have the tracker on and its later in the game where I am the only one at mid and I dont get it

11. Numptyyy

Numptyyy Active Member

GdayMate
    MVP+
    I’m not too sure what ur referring to it seems your loooking for el darado but your saying stuff about emderchests .-.

12. How does it seem like im looking for el darado if im talking about ender chests? Im talking about ender chests and the tiered achievements for them

13. Numptyyy

Numptyyy Active Member

GdayMate
    MVP+
    Sorry my bad forgot that's what it's called.

Reason I thought u were talking about el Darado was because you said "treasure hunter achievement " and using the tracker xD

14. Nah I already have that one, just wondering what is wrong with this one

15. Numptyyy

Numptyyy Active Member

GdayMate
    MVP+
    I’m not too sure I haven’t really looked it and how/when it activates. Though I do know it atleast works sometimes atleast because I got like Tier 4 finished and nearly Tier 5

EDIT:
    The tracker is glitched in like every game it doesn’t keep record correctly. I forgot about this. ^^^

16. This is the only tiered achievement that hasnt work for me :/