VIP
  2. AhMing

AhMing Well-Known Member

AhMing_
    MVP+
    Blue Crew BLUCRU
    I like this

3. @Likaos

I don't understand Tesla. I've been experimenting with all the towers and the villager is the only useful one, the guardian just doesnt seem to hit it targets or it only hits 1 (keep in mind these are placed in corners looking down a straightaway, like on petorium) The Tesla seems to deal no damage? I don't exactly understand how it works, it says it does 2000DPS yet i used 20+ of them for testing purposes and at the end of EVERY game, they ALL had 0 kills, not a single one. So I also checked their stats mid game in another and sure enough. 250 shots, 0 DAMAGE!?!? WHAT!?!? It isnt clear enough how Teslas work. Villager is a welcome addition and I love it. Nothing to say really.

Now on the topic of MOBS. JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAVE WILD CATS BECOME!?!? Wild Cats are the new ghasts. they dodge ALL AOE towers, making slime and magmas completely USELESS against them. I understand that this is to encourage diversity, but when your opponent is sending 20+ at once, splash is kinda helpful. especially since no other tower can hit them fast enough to even kill them other then machine gun or 30+ tier 3 skeles.

the evolution system I really really like! but whats with changing solos start gold? was that really needed?

The new maps. Man. is it good to finally see something fresh on the eyes. and the maps are GREAT might i add! such cool mob trails aswell, still sad theres no water themed maps but eh. great job build team!

overall this update was 100% needed and it was pretty neat. just an explination on teslas and a guardian aim buff would be great, also #NerfWidCats ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  4. Nice update!

Mega Walls next?

5. ngl for the ranked system there should be slightly less ranks

6. Those sweet sweet monster abilities are greatly appreciated. They really do help make the game more strategic than just who can spam the most monsters. The new towers are also welcomed for their unique uses and their methods of attacking. Lastly, the two new maps gives the gameplay some well-needed variety.

Overall, I'm pretty happy that the developer(s) haven't completely moved on from this fantastic game! Thank you for your hard work!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Jet711

Jet711 Well-Known Member

Jet711
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Private
    Can't wait to see if Towerwars actually becomes its own gamemode in the future! Hype!
    Also, the admins are working really fast lately. A blitz update a couple days ago and now this? Keep it up!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  8. Incredible

9. Looks sick! Might check it out

10. IlIlI

IlIlI Member

You ruined tower wars, well for me at least.
    I played the new update about a dozen times now, I won all of them, but it isn't fun anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MarcosSegon

MarcosSegon Active Member

MarcosSegon
    YES
    THE BIGGEST ISSUE THIS GTAME HAD WAS FIXE- wait re-stock speed is increased? WHY? YOU GUYS FIXED THE GAME WHY IS THAT A THING
    Well as long as it doesn't restock too fast in the end...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. awesome update! Gonna tell my irl friends :D

13. Did y’all forget Pit exists?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. This actually is a really nice addition. Much love <3 !

15. Okay so I'm kinda ticked about this update, since as a top 50 player, this kinda messed me up. I nearly lost to a rank 27 earlier.

The new spawning system I can't say I care for. I think having a max of 30 is a good idea, and I like how the restock speed increases over time, but I really don't like how the bank is shared between mobs. The mobs upgrading over time, I can get used to and kinda like.

Was nerfing the starting gold really necessary? I say make it go back to 100.

The new towers are alright, nothing too special imo, but we needed some new ones, so I'm all for it.

The maps are alright, not gonna complain too much there.

Now probably my biggest peeve of all, WHY IS THE TOWER LIMIT 60 NOW?!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Cool update!Thanks!XD

17. Pqnos

Pqnos Well-Known Member

pqnos
    MVP+
    GalaxyS S
    Hyped! I love this gamemode!