?

Should Hypixel enable Anti-Fly?

1. Yes

51.7%
  2. No

48.3%
  1. Every since they removed the Anti-Fly thing, I constantly am seeing fly and scaffolding hackers. I personally think Hypixel should enable Anti-Fly again so there are less fly/scaffold hackers and so I can actually play a game without someone flying to my island and killing me with killaura. I just don't like hackers. By the way I don't know if it's called Anti-Fly or Anti-Cheat. I am sorry if I'm being a little whiny.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  2. No, we love our precious tnt jumping too much

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Perhaps it wasn't accurate enough and they disabled to prevent false punishments

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. No that’s not the case, they got rid of it because it prevented tnt jumping

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Cringee

Cringee Active Member

CRINGEE
    MVP
    Pew HOMO
    I saw like 10 fly / scaffold hackers today and i dont like it

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's right ! Today I saw at least 10 flying cheaters but watchdog do his job :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. those were my brothers accounts. i know because my brother is a hacker & he likes to hack inactive players accounts to play on them.

& my brother is constantly trying to crack my pc's password but he can't

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. there would be a lot of false bans if it was :c it is optimized to keep it as minimal as possible without having false bans :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Im agree with you I trust watchdog !

• Like Like x 1
  10. linzy

linzy Well-Known Member

linzyy
    MVP++
    Offensive OFN
    Elite
    idk if it's just me but i very RARELY see tnt jumpers

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. the skywars gamemode

12. If someone is fly hacking and you witness it and watchdog hasn't gotten to it yet, you can just do /wdr and they'll be banned. (Watchdog report). Also, as someone said, there would be a lot of false bans happening too. This also kind of defeats the purpose of watchdog.

13. DIEamond

DIEamond Well-Known Member

15diamond9
    MVP+
    SwFTW SW
    Trainee
    tnt jumping is an art that was ruined when antifly was added and is still vital to the skywars community. now i agree that there are more scaffolders etc these days but for example if it was added back then for example on bw fireball jumping would be impossible i think. but even if you could add it back only into skywars then the whole fun of tnt would be ruined. so just hope watchdog catch up

14. linzy

linzy Well-Known Member

linzyy
    MVP++
    Offensive OFN
    Elite
    yeah yeah pido someone told me this already

but still how often does that fill?

15. it's a lab game mode so it rotates but when it's on the rotation it gets a lot of players, also the anti-fly would mess with enderpearls, animal riding, boats etc. it would be a bad idea to add it, not only just because of tnt jumping...

16. Pretty sure the fly hackers would be bypassing whether the fly check is enabled or not lol. Tnt jumping relies on the person taking damage and therefore taking kb upwards. Cheaters are only able to fly across gaps and dont have to take damage to do so. Also flying directly upwards is pretty much impossible at this point unless youre on a yt rank account.

17. AShinyGiratina

AShinyGiratina Well-Known Member

DONT TAKE AWAY TNT JUMPING AGAIN WTF STOP

18. NEVER xd

19. it is just you I tnt jump to a random island and kill them its really fun

20. Fly hackers are scary. They fly and then kill me and then I commit big mad and get muted but they don’t get banned