1. Emoir

Emoir Active Member

Emoir
    MVP+
    I've been playing Warlords for a few hours now and have noticed a lot of people claiming that "Non-Donors can't get awesome weapons" and "Non-Donors have a lower chance of getting awesome weapons"

Want to know something? That is totally wrong. In the last 5 minutes, 2 players have managed to pull a Legendary. Both of them non-donors.

Proof? Right here: http://imgur.com/a/kD7Pm

Stop making those claims guys, it's clearly wrong :p

EDIT: Confirmed by Noxy http://hypixel.net/threads/confirmation-bias-weapon-drop-rates.267289/

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Frizouille64.

Frizouille64. Well-Known Member

Frizouille64
    Thanks for the proof ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yot51

Yot51 Well-Known Member

gayblob
    MVP+
    FabSQUAD FAB
    GUILDMASTER
    I've actually seen more non-donors get them then donors

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  4. Kezzza

Kezzza Well-Known Member

Kezzza
    It appears that many people seem to believe in the contrary :eek:
    Really though, everyone has the same chance :3

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I was in a lobby where donors were complaining that only non-donors were getting all of the epic and legendary weapons. xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Emoir

Emoir Active Member

Emoir
    MVP+
    Some are saying that because there are a lot more non-donors then donors so they have a higher chance :p

EDIT: Edited to make it the correct wording. Thank you Rebelpenguini.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ichi23

Ichi23 Well-Known Member

Ichi23
    VIP
    Radiance RADI
    Thanks for showing that non donors are being equally treated. I am happy to see ranked people who believe in equality for all players, though I really can't say I am because I'm not ranked. I hate being called in games "hackers" just because I look like an unloyal, untrusted, non donors, while in truth, even some MVP's hack too.

8. AsfJeromeLover123

AsfJeromeLover123 Well-Known Member

Everything your saying is the reverse of what admins are saying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Emoir

Emoir Active Member

Emoir
    MVP+
    Tbh, I see more donor hackers then non-donors.

I can't stand people who are mean towards non-donors just because they haven't/can't donated. It makes little sense to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Emoir

Emoir Active Member

Emoir
    MVP+
    Huh, interesting. I haven't seen messages from admins so I don't know right now. What I said just logically makes sense.

11. I think you've miss heard. Everyone seems to be complaining that only non donors are getting these.

I don't really see it. I've seen them get these weapons equally enough.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Ichi23

Ichi23 Well-Known Member

Ichi23
    VIP
    Radiance RADI
    Thank you Emir for understanding. :)

13. It makes me so mad when im in a lobby and a lvl 0 gets a lengendary and im still lvl 36 rollin with a rare.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ichi23

Ichi23 Well-Known Member

Ichi23
    VIP
    Radiance RADI
    In truth, I actually got 3 epics from yesterday and today, and I seriously want to give them our since I'm only using one which is for the mage class.

15. Honestly individuals only believe that non donors have a higher chance because no one cares when a donor gets it. Once a non donor gets a legendary all the donors get mad since they haven't gotten one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Leif_S

Leif_S Well-Known Member

Leif_S
    MVP+
    Song SONG
    Lol, in the lobby I'm in people are calling the game rankist because only non-donors are pulling legendaries and epics.

17. Ichi23

Ichi23 Well-Known Member

Ichi23
    VIP
    Radiance RADI
    What I think hypixel should do is that he should add in an update where higher levels (NOT RANKS) has a higher chance to get better weapons. Now why do I say this? Well because there are some people who are going to play the game for fun and not seriously, or not a lot. There also people who spend every minute they can on this game mode and get higher levels (AGAIN, NOT RANKS) and also play for fun.

18. Kezzza

Kezzza Well-Known Member

Kezzza
    But at the same time, some people have a multiplier (Pre-EULA donors, people with network levels, personal boosters, etc) and others can get amazing amounts of coins with a network booster, so that would give them an easy time but also make it harder for newer players. The stronger would get stronger and the weak would have a much harder time with progressing :eek:

19. cseam7

cseam7 Well-Known Member

Then there is SkittlexPlays who got 2 Legendaries in a row and then 1 soon after..

20. ik de feels mate, still playing with my first rare weapon i ever got just because i haven't found anything better for my kit ;-;