1. CCcat

CCcat Well-Known Member

No_Name_Avalible
    VIP
    LIGHT L
    Most of us don’t care, and there’s a chance that your thread will get bombarded with hate, so don’t make a thread about it.

What I want to say:No one f***ing cares

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020 at 11:47 AM
    • Agree Agree x 7
  2. Waitron

Waitron Well-Known Member

Waitron
    MVP+
    LIGHT L
    Guild Master
    You mean, to that persona right? Literally hes only one to post this kind of shit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CCcat

CCcat Well-Known Member

No_Name_Avalible
    VIP
    LIGHT L
    There’s like one of those threads per day

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. djt4life4ever

djt4life4ever Active Member

SleepyBoi1
    MVP+
    Hehe yeah that person

5. The kid who made it is probably 11 leave him alone, we all defiantly got excited the first time we saw a YouTuber in game. Like do the forums really feel the need to go after a wholesome post that some kid wanted to show? There’s so much shitpost that it’s better than 50% of the stuff on forums

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Sehur

Sehur New Member

Sehur
    VIP
    exactly.. i poo'd myself when i saw SkyDoesMinecraft

7. Thanks for the post, CCcat!

8. Can you stop kissing ass?

9. Who’s ass am I kissing? I’m telling people this kind of shit is just stupid. It’s all people who think that bullying a child is a fine way to react.

10. CCcat

CCcat Well-Known Member

No_Name_Avalible
    VIP
    LIGHT L
    Well, I actually make this thread because there’s like 1 of those threads per day, and letting those kids know that their thread will get bombarded.

11. I’ve only ever seen a couple of these posts. If you can show me more than the one post that got any hate then I’ll get why you made this

12. I get where the hate comes from, me out of everyone understands this, but you guys need to be a bit less toxic. As someone said above, he's probably an 11 year old who got excited after "meeting his idol" and wanted to showcase his awesome moment.

I'd rather see his little happiness post than some of the dumb stuff you guys post...

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. CCcat

CCcat Well-Known Member

No_Name_Avalible
    VIP
    LIGHT L
    True, I think I should change the word I use.

14. Taj_JD

Taj_JD Member

Taj_D
    VIP+
    just post that shet on the unofficial hypixel skyblock subreddit. they have a tag for those post

15. oh no, someone got excited about seeing someone they like! oh no they posted a screen shot on the forums, under a title that clearly shows what the post is about, which I had to volunteerily click on and read, this is so annoying to me! it's not like I can just not read the post!
    damn this kid and him being excited about seeing a content creator he likes! grr

16. CCcat

CCcat Well-Known Member

No_Name_Avalible
    VIP
    LIGHT L
    Ok, I’ve edited the post, hope that this is some what better.

17. There's a forum called, OFF-TOPIC!

18. No need to post this wtf? There is just one fuking post about that and nkw you want to post a thread saying about that? Bruh

19. I would say it’s related to skyblock as he was playing skyblock and when you first log onto the forums it’s the top one. This kid obviously saw skyblock and because it was in skyblock he posted it here

20. He doesnt know how to read.