1. Rea

Rea

Rea Well-Known Member

Rea
    MVP+
    Mutiny GUILDMASTER
    [​IMG]

What is Bow Spleef United?

Bow Spleef United is a Discord server created by Rea and co-lead by Cto. The purpose of our Discord server is to bring Hypixel players from every community, mainly TNT Games, together! We plan to host many events, parties, tournaments, contests, and more! The Discord group was created on Dec. 30th, 2016!

NOTE: The title is Bow Spleef United, but we accept members of all games and even players outside of the TNT Games community!

What do we have to offer?

We offer many things, such as weekly events hosted by our staff team! We also have many voice channels and chat rooms for everyone to communicate and have a fun time while playing on the Hypixel Server! Overall it is a very chill hangout area for players to get to know each other and have a good time.
    [​IMG]
    These rules have kept our lovely Discord going for months now, and we are proud to say that very few people have ever been punished for rule breaking. We may change them at any time in order to better moderate the server.

1. No harassment/bullying other users, whether they are in the Discord or not.
    2. No spamming or flooding the chat with excessive characters, messages, emojis, pictures, etc.
    3. No drama or talking badly about other users, whether they are in the Discord or not.
    4. No excessive cursing.
    5. No advertising other Discord servers, TeamSpeak servers, Skype groups, etc.
    6. No inappropriate behavior, media, or links.
    7. We do not accept hackers of any kind in this Discord. We also reserve the right to refuse anyone we see as a trouble maker or drama starter.
    8. No minimodding. Only staff members may issue warnings or punishments. You may refer users to this list of rules.
    9. All rules apply in the voice channels as well.
    10. If you have a complaint or report against another user, it is to be submitted in a private message to a staff member with proof.
    11. In any argument, fight, or drama, all individuals will be held responsible, not just the person who started it. Ignore or report the person instead.

[​IMG]

Leaders:
    Rea
    Cto

Moderators:
    iNavySeals
    KatNaps
    GalaxyPuffz
    Dxv
    Drizzeh

Media Team:
    Rea
    Cto
    iNavySeals
    Drizzeh
    DoorGod

Players:
    120+ Unique Players!

[​IMG]
    Here at BSU we host many different events, such as Karaoke Nights on weekends, competitive and friendly tournaments, huge parties for random games, and our own unique mini games!

Events are hosted by our staff team, and are promoted by our media team. These events can sometimes be found on Rea’s or Cto’s YouTube channels, or another member of the media team!

Below are examples of videos made by members of Bow Spleef United while playing together!
    Bow Spleef United TNT Games Funny Moments by Drizzeh
    The Map Fights Back (Trailer) by Rea
    [​IMG]

How do I apply?

To apply you’re going to need to simply copy and paste & fill out the following format and reply to this thread! In the event you happen to be accepted we will send a private message ON THE FORUMS with a link for you to join the discord server!

IGN: (Your in game name)
    Are you a TNT Games player?: (Yes/No)
    What other games do you happen to play?: (Outside of the TNT Games section)
    Do you happen to know anyone in the BSU discord?: (List Members That You Know)
    Why would you like to join?: (Please use 2-3 sentences)

Now What?

Once you have applied, please allow up to 2 days for a staff member of the Discord to private message you whether you’ve been accepted or denied! If you have been accepted, we will send you an invite link and then you’ll be able to join in on the fun!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 14
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Apuko

Apuko Well-Known Member

Apuko
    MVP+
    Survivor OFFICER
    Reserved for important additional information you may need to know! :)
    -
    We are STILL accepting members into the TNT Games discord.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. Thread looks cool :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. There is a @Lava000 emoji that should hype you up a bit to join.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Rea

Rea

Rea Well-Known Member

Rea
    MVP+
    Mutiny GUILDMASTER
    Thank you!

There's also a corndog :>

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I wish you the best of luck!!;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. is this the group with the shovel as the group chat pic?

8. Apuko

Apuko Well-Known Member

Apuko
    MVP+
    Survivor OFFICER
    I think you're mistaking us for another group.. lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. IGN: (Your in game name): xTurtle_
    Are you a TNT Games player?: (Yes/No): yes
    What other games do you happen to play?: (Outside of the TNT Games section): Vz, Skywars
    Do you happen to know anyone in the BSU discord?: (List Members That You Know): abit too many to list.. XD
    Why would you like to join?: (Please use 2-3 sentences) I would like to join because I want to get more tips on how to be better. secondly I would like to make some new friends and have fun :3

10. Apuko

Apuko Well-Known Member

Apuko
    MVP+
    Survivor OFFICER
    Hello

Please check your forums messages as I will be giving you some great news! :)

11. Rea

Rea

Rea Well-Known Member

Rea
    MVP+
    Mutiny GUILDMASTER
    You guys don't want to miss out on this :cool:

12. LeDingus

LeDingus Active Member

LeDingus
    MVP
    Raid OFFICER
    IGN: LeDingus
    Are you a TNT Games player?: Yeah
    What other games do you happen to play?: I'm willing to play any games really, however my main games are Blitz, UHC, TNT Games, and Arcade Games
    Do you happen to know anyone in the BSU discord?: (List Members That You Know) I do not, I want to join to meet more people!
    Why would you like to join?: (Please use 2-3 sentences) I would like to join so I can meet new people throughout the server. I am always looking to play with users and have a good time while online. Also, this looks well managed and organized, which is something I look forward too :).

13. WATCHDOG-IS-FAKE

WATCHDOG-IS-FAKE Well-Known Member

IGN: (Your in game name) Miscalculation (hmmm... cough)
    Are you a TNT Games player?: (Yes/No) no
    What other games do you happen to play?: (Outside of the TNT Games section) Smash, WL, bhop walls, hacking on mineplex (does that count)
    Do you happen to know anyone in the BSU discord?: (List Members That You Know) yes,
    because im lazy to type

Why would you like to join?: (Please use 2-3 sentences) I would like to learn more about how to play the TNT Games on the Hypixel Network at hypixel.net (IP: mc.hypixel.net)! I would specifically like to learn how to suppress suicidal urges while playing Repulsor Spleef or Bhop Tag! I promise to be a very good member and not spam death threats constantly, only when someone uses 10 repulsors consecutively and says gg wp.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Apuko

Apuko Well-Known Member

Apuko
    MVP+
    Survivor OFFICER
    Hey

Check your forums messages for some good news! Welcome to the discord! ;)

15. IGN: SulphurCandy
    Are you a TNT Games player?: Yes
    What other games do you happen to play?: Quake, PB, Arcade, SW (almost everything actually, just not PVP stuff too much)
    Do you happen to know anyone in the BSU discord?: Rea
    Why would you like to join?: Since I play TNT games, but usually stick to Wizards I would like to meet other people in the TNT community and make new friends. I made a forum guild a while ago with this purpose, but since it got turned into an all games guild it doesn't really work anymore xD So I think this is a great idea c;

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rea

Rea

Rea Well-Known Member

Rea
    MVP+
    Mutiny GUILDMASTER
    Sulphyyyy Cx check your messages!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Eyes

Eyes Well-Known Member

Eyes
    MVP+
    Lemons Make Anything Op OFFICER

• Hype Train x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  18. Rea

Rea

Rea Well-Known Member

Rea
    MVP+
    Mutiny GUILDMASTER
    I'll leave this one up to @cto :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. _Dusteh_

_Dusteh_ Active Member

Dustehhh
    VIP
    Mutiny MEMBER
    More members, more hype! I can't wait :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. dandunt

dandunt Well-Known Member

Dandunt
    MVP+
    I Fna GUILDMASTER
    IGN: Dandunt
    Are you a TNT Games player?: No
    What other games do you happen to play?:
    Speed UHC and TKR
    Do you happen to know anyone in the BSU discord?: Yeah. And I regret to know them
    Why would you like to join?: I would never join

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2