1. So there are a lot of Bedwars players, so I figured I'll give you guys some tips.

1: Try to control mid. If you can control the middle, you control the emeralds, meaning you can get obsidian, diamond gear and e pearls along with potions.

2: Let teams fight it out. The point is to win. So if two teams are going back at each other, let them do it. And kill the winning team.

3: TNT and Haste are the most useful things in the game. Try and get them quickly.

4: If you get knocked into the void throw your resources into the void. If they're not on you when you die, the enemy won't have them.

5: On maps where diamonds are linked to mid, get a bed defense before you leave your island. On maps where diamonds aren't link to mid, its less of a concern. Try and get obsidian.

6:Focus on Beds and not players.

7: Don't buy the Dragon buff. Its super annoying because they attack you too.

I hope these tips will help you guys win and good luck.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Don't do tip 4 it's scrubby.
    Obsidian is overrated.
    Don't clean.
    Controlling mid is meh just rush other players

3. Weber623

Weber623 Member

Weber623
    Good tips for new players!

4. demdisco

demdisco Member

demdisco
    1 - So/so, just get 6 emeralds for the gear if you have at least one team-mate that's willing to defend and you're find; the emeralds will come by themselves really.
    2 - If you see a team defeating an other team; go instantly rush the team (Bed) that just won the fight. That's two beds out.
    3 - It's either TNT or haste. TNT is good if you're doing surprise attacks, so are pickaxes... but it's extremely dependant.
    4 - Well. Ye. Something should be done about this since it's just a "Killed me for what I took? lol nope". This needs to be discussed imo.
    5 - Never leave your bed unguarded... in 1 vs 1s it only take you being at mid & one ender pearl for you to lose.
    6: Beds are important; very important. Agreed.
    7: "Because they attack you too" just shoot em... always buy it if it's near their time.

5. Dwyer79

Dwyer79 Well-Known Member

Dwyer69
    MVP+
    Yes throw everything out because this guy will get triggered XD
    I will clean whoever and whatever. If someone can not be aware they are about to get cleaned they should prepare better and learn to defend against people waiting for the right time.

6. KieranLel

KieranLel New Member

K3ppa
    These tips don't sound like someone that is experienced, just basic and self explanatory things that you learn while playing.
    1. Get to the diamond gen first
    2. Sharp sword upgrade
    3. 2 tnt for each bed.
    4. Easy win.
    5. Gank the hackers first, with their reach etc. Not sure why there are not stopped instantly, I guess there is no anti-cheat?

7. SimplySonder

SimplySonder Well-Known Member

Blue Crew
    *Dwyer gets cleaned*
    Dwyer: "OMFG CLEANERS SUCK"

8. Ockman

Ockman Well-Known Member

Ockman
    MVP
    CasualGamers GUILDMASTER
    I always diamond rush, because the people who go to mid waste resources dying to each other early game.
    Mid game you can get emeralds on your own island for obsidian, and more armor prot than you can shake a stick at.
    Once a team dies, take their islands and diamond gens, and use their bridge to mid to start getting emeralds.

(You know the teams rushing mid wasted it on swords and armor anyway, pearls are rarely a threat at this point unless they know what they are doing, put them in their place with bows and knockback sticks.)

This works for me 90% of the time

• Like Like x 1
  9. Propy

Propy New Member

Propy
    MVP+
    I think that the most important thing first, is to get diamonds, and upgrade the forge, then you can go to the center for emeralds, most of the time, when I play bedwars, the other players... they don't upgrade the forge, I don't know why... the forge is important.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Pokkets

Pokkets Well-Known Member

POKKETS
    VIP
    ForumJelly MEMBER
    lmao League of Legends terms on mineman forums

11. KieranLel

KieranLel New Member

K3ppa
    ? Gank is also used on Darksouls

12. Dwyer79

Dwyer79 Well-Known Member

Dwyer69
    MVP+
    I dont get cleaned though, I am aware of my surroundings :p I AM THE CLEANER! >:)

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  13. Noppe

Noppe Active Member

Noppe
    VIP+
    You can't get cleaned if you shower every day

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Pearls tho