1. I've thought about this for a bit, as it may give the incentive to go for winstreaks.

Why not give bonus winning experience for players who achieve higher winstreaks? Grinding a high winstreak is cool and all, but there's no reward. More exp could be thrown into the mix to encourage actually trying to play properly.

Perhaps it'll also calm down the "Stars =/= Skill" argument a bit.

I'm not really making this thread as a suggestion, I just want to know people's thoughts. Maybe if there's enough support I'd make it a fully fledged suggestion to the game.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. How much xp are you thinking.

3. It really depends on the amount of wins you have in succession. I'm not sure how I'd calculate it though. Rough first guess to create a starting point would be a bonus 50-100 exp every 10 successive wins. For example, you start with the 100 bonus for winning (usually), at the 10th win in a row, it would increase to anywhere between 150-200. And so on. Higher winstreaks could create an exponential effect. (Though capped, so you aren't levelling like once per game xD)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ya we don't need technoblade to be level 500 with a 1000 winstreak

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Myotis_

Myotis_ Active Member

Myotis_
    MVP+
    Galex GALEX
    This thread just got made like a few days ago by some other dude

I like the ideat tho

6. This tells you how much I pay attention :')

I guess the more the merrier sometimes.

7. GlowingZombie

GlowingZombie Active Member

GlowingZombie
    MVP++
  8. ok

9. CeeDee

CeeDee Well-Known Member

WhoMeflio
    MVP+
    Okay.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think just adding more win exp would be fine

11. you're too young

I kinda agree, I kinda don't. I would still like some incentive to go after a high streak

12. Not sure exp is a good idea, or at least not in the volume you’re suggesting. It would make boosting more beneficial and would further add to toxicity relating to sniping.

I do however agree that there should be some kind of award for winstreaks, maybe just a leaderboard or some kind of cosmetic medal? For example if you get a 100 winstreak you would receive some kind of bed destroy cosmetic or victory dance. Exp boosts are unfair for those who have got winsteaks in the past / have grinded to get high stars.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I love the idea

• Like Like x 1
  14. You say that but what happens when you get all of the rewards from it? Back to square one pretty much, minus getting to show off you once had a high winstreak.

I get where you're coming from, but continuous rewards make long term sense.

15. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    5 more xp per 10 wins

16. +1
    although getting winstreaks can get frusterating

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Oh yeah, it's dreadful. But with this, the reward is there.

18. That small? To me that doesn't seem worthwhile, then again, anyone would pounce at the opportunity to get a little bit more exp than someone else lmao

19. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    u shouldnt get 500xp extra per win
    thats not right

20. I said 50-100 extra after a 10 or so winstreak, not 500.

You'd have to be on a 50+ winstreak to even be able to get anywhere near 500 exp per win, it is right if you earn your way up to that much per win.