L O V E I T

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Robin

Robin Well-Known Member

rubbin
    MVP+
    oops BIGNUTS
    Honestly, I don’t even mind at this point. I used to be very against no stats level 10s but who even cares anymore. May sound dumb but it really needed something like this. Having newer players actually have a kit might make them play more, no more seeing the same people in 20 games b2b! And for players that already had level 10s. What will they do? Add another one to the collection l 0 l

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. GhostMuffins

GhostMuffins Well-Known Member

GhostMuffins
    MVP+
    It just annoys me because I got my first level 10 at 16k kills like i grinded hard for my kit and now people are getting it for free,
    I'd rather people with boosters get level 10s because youre not gonna get 1.4mil per booster so youre either playing a bit and helping the server and getting stats, or youre paying a lot of money to get it and that helps too
    but this is just people playing like 30 games and getting a level 10 because of rewards. just annoying to me
    This is the same thing that killed megawalls too
    I had prestige 1 dread before that update and just from that update i got prestige 2/3 dread and prestige 1 endy and shaman
    it killed the game I had stats before and i reaped a fat reward from it, imagine people that never played getting shit like that I was so happy when I got prestige 1 dread and same when I got snow X it was such a good experience finally getting enough for shit and now it means nothing tbh i have 2mil coins in blitz right now and someone could waste them all and I wouldnt mind
    this ruined blitz

• Like Like x 1
  4. lighted

lighted Well-Known Member

lited
    MVP++
    Krispy Kream
    1.3k kills with 2 xs now for me!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. xxXECH0Xxx

xxXECH0Xxx Active Member

Everyone already had lvl Xs anyway. Low stat players having lvl Xs isn't something new, it has been around for a couple of years now. I understand what you mean by "undeserved" lvl Xs but I don't think it is that bad. Someone getting a lvl X by not putting in any effort doesn't take away your achievement of working for it. All in all I think the tournament will bring I few new players to blitz which will be beneficial.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Aevr

Aevr Well-Known Member

Aevr
    MVP+
    Next Generation BUDDY
    It’s not like everyone had level Xs at this point to begin with, your complaining over an issue that has existed long before the tournament ever started.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. bringing more players to a dying game mode isn't a bad thing, new people weren't likely to continue playing if they just get consistently destroyed by high level kits anyway. Relying on having a better kit than other players to get kills/wins isn't the sign of a skill-based game

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Robin

Robin Well-Known Member

rubbin
    MVP+
    oops BIGNUTS
    I feel ya. First X at 31k, but honestly try letting go of it. I’d much rather have inexperienced players using level 10s than fighting decent players every other game.

9. I got my first X at 1.2k kills because of questing and my level due to me not touching blitz untill last summer

10. Economy started breaking at the start of 2016. I got my first X legit with 10k kills in 2017.

• Like Like x 2
  11. leosya

leosya Member

i dont mind if good players get level 10s, idc about their stats. Sure its annoying that i had to get to 18k kills before even thinking about a 10 but times change and ive accepted that. What I am concerned about is the fact that many people cheated in the tournament (if anyone tries to deny this then im sorry but its pointless even trying to discuss this with you), these cheaters were rewarded with MORE coins than the legit players which means that now we have loads of blatant cheaters with level 10s in every single game. Closet cheating has always been a problem amongst many of the well-known players and now that low stat cheaters also have high-level kits it is very hard to play the game.

• Like Like x 2
  12. That isnt undeserved, its just that they didnt put the effort you did. It brings new players (ugh cheaters) and even if I dont like It, prevents the game from dying.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  13. Interesting

And hey

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Hi there :)

15. good

16. It was meant to be game but my spanish corrector put that word instead

17. Tushyy

Tushyy Well-Known Member

Tushiana
    MVP+
    yeah X kits are meaning less and less tbh. Soon prestiges wont mean anything either.

18. you do know boosters are only $9

19. Bietnd

Bietnd Active Member

Bietnd
    VIP
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    You do know that with little effort you could've saved yourself $54? That's a lot of money you get 'for free'.

20. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    It costed you to get it at 16k kills?
    you can still get your first x at 16k kills, even later.