Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indra

Indra Member

Indra
    VIP
    Before you guys say that I need to report this to the bug forums, I already have on both forums and support. I've also tried every humanly possible method for a workaround to this bug, so don't even mention it. I've tried:
    - stuck.hypixel/re-logging
    - restarting router/changing internet
    - trying on another computer
    - reporting on forum bugs and hypixel support (no responses over a week)
    - trying different versions
    - finding staff in-game to help me (they just directed me to report it)
    - tweeting at staff on Twitter (no response either)

I know for a fact that others and I still receive the bug where when we try to log we receive the message that "This game has already started! Please try again!". I've seen ZERO official response from any staff besides the typical "report on bugs". What the hell? I scoured the forums and saw an outstanding non-existent amount of responses that even addresses this issue. I am 10000% sure that people who have this issue (even longer than me) have never had this it resolved. Also, might I add, why haven't any staff responded to my reports in over a week? Are they intentionally avoiding responding to this issue?

I know I'm being greedy as hell right now, but others and I have this problem. The staff is busy, I get it. This is to intentionally raise attention towards this issue. But I DO enjoy this game, and I've given hypixel huge respect for it.

Thank you for reading. Please fix this

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Have you tried using another account (if you have one)? It most likely isnt a hardware/router issue but something with your account. Also, has your bug report been closed? If not, then bump it. It's likely that they aren't ignoring your issue, but rather it got lost in the thousands of reports (lots of players plus game is new).
    Don't feel bad for the situation. It's frustrating when a bug prevents you from playing especially when everything you've been suggested hasn't worked. Honestly, the only thing I can tell you is keep trying to get in and keep trying to contact the staff. I'm not a crazy IT person so sorry if I haven't been the most helpful. Best of luck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Have you tried trying to join Skyblock directly using the command?

/play skyblock

The NPC in the PTL lobby was glitching out for me and not letting me join, and using this command allowed me to bypass that.

4. Indra

Indra Member

Indra
    VIP
    yes, ive tried that. didn't work still. none of my threads for the bugs were ever responded by hypixel staff either. I honestly just gave up at this point

5. syzc

syzc Member

syzc
    MVP+
    Have you tried:
    ./rejoin
    Going into another game? (playing it / leaving a different lobby)
    Party with a friend and teleporting into the skyblock lobby? (Add me if you want to try this)

6. Could you fix the problem? I just have the same message when I try to join Skyblock and nothing solves it

7. syzc

syzc Member

syzc
    MVP+
    What have you tried?

8. Indra

Indra Member

Indra
    VIP
    I've already tried party warping into skyblock with another friend, still doesn't work. Also, /rejoin doesn't work for me either. I can't really do anything until hypixel staff help I guess.

9. So wait whats your error message? "Game has allready started"?

10. Have you tried joining on an alt account?

11. Dptwin

Dptwin Active Member

Kweebec
    MVP+
    Raid RAID
    I'd say make support tickets daily until they answer sorry this is happening to you I'd be frustrated beyond belief. Someone needs to look into this.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Have you tried different version?

13. Dptwin

Dptwin Active Member

Kweebec
    MVP+
    Raid RAID
    Try a different version. If possible log in from VPN to see if that fixes any issues. Write on the profiles of admins that are active in the skyblock development process, and keep on making support tickets. Try stuck.hypixel.net again. Ill try to get into contact with a friend that used to be a high up moderator and ask if he can get into contact with the mod/admind team.

14. Dptwin

Dptwin Active Member

Kweebec
    MVP+
    Raid RAID
    This is insane. Literally an admin has to remove you from the session which would take them all of 2 minutes. I really hope you can get help...

15. Hey!

Looking at your bug report you haven't provided any information to assist with the issue. It's not possible for us to find the cause of something like this unless you provide at least the instance that it's attempting to send you to. If you can open a bug report and provide an instance it can be handled.

This isn't true, this error occurs when an instance denies the player. This can be for any of a long list of reasons from invalid items to a corrupt island.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. don't do this and waste staff time, bump the bug report you made, there is no need to make more than 1 ticket

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.