1. TheSleb CHANGED HER USER NAME AND LEFT THE Lebz!!!!! Her new name is Azes WHICH IS THING LIKE A TRUE Leb!!! AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH

MY LIFE IS OVER

WE R ONLY DOWN TO
    TheMleb TheRleb TheTleb TheQleb TheUleb TheGleb TheFleb TheBleb TheXleb TheFleb TheAleb!!

We will miss u Slebby ;-;

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Valcors

Valcors Well-Known Member

IntoNate
    MVP+
    The Wavy MEMBER
    Why do people enjoy copying someone's name
    There's no sense of originality or uniqueness in being a copycat
    And since everyone knows who TheCleb is, they'll view you as a wannabe

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. We r copying his name 2 bring him back we r not wannabes we r just good players who miss the once best bed wars players

• Like Like x 1
  4. Valcors

IntoNate
    MVP+
    The Wavy MEMBER
    I don't think it works that way
    If a celebrity tries to disappear from the limelight, you won't have a bunch of imposters running around to try and get the celebrity back into the limelight

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. He said on discord if we (TheLebz) can get 3 of us on the life time leaderboard he would come back and grind and pass @gamerboy80

6. bamboozul

bamboozul Well-Known Member

iBamboozle
    MVP++
    NoLifes MEMBER
    :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Greninja

Greninja Well-Known Member

ItsTUF
    MVP+
    VICE MEMBER
    Why do you find this funny? .-.

8. I DONT THIS IS BERY SERIOUS THING

9. Valcors

IntoNate
    MVP+
    The Wavy MEMBER
    Essentially, it's not going to happen. Don't know why you're clinging to a false hope so hard.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. MrMcShroom

MrMcShroom Active Member

MrMcShroom
    yeah, i remember when a bunch of other shrooms were going around, so i killed them all. watch out copycats, dont copy immortals

11. Ah yes, our community casually talking about what's important to the server, I see.

12. And we can’t hope and try? It never was the point we want this goul and scum like u come and look down on us bc u can’t complete ur own foul now stop hating legit only my posts and try and complete ur own goul kid

13. TheTleb goes around in the bedwars lobbies and says "Can someone buy me MVP+? Today is my birthday!" but i've seen him say that 4 times this year.

14. Yea, no offense, but you’re acting very immature. Really though, you’re pretty much just dragging someone back onto the server. Even if they gave a you a challenge, times have probably changed.

15. No I’m not trying 2 be dragging her back im trying to say we will miss her in TheLebz please stop hating on us we r the strongest army out there

16. If you could show that in a more mature way, that’d be nice. Copying is still copying, so try and stay away from that.

17. Yes TheTleb is a little bit of a scum he is not the best next time u c him doing that tell him “TheFleb told u 2 stop and if u don’t then he will kick u from TheLebz” if u get proof of him doing it again please send me screen shots privately and we will punish him accordingly

18. You can tag and inform them, if ya want.

19. Ok I will try but none of this is a actually serous matter in the all truth we r just some kids who want to to be known whether we r known is up 2 how we do this is no we r not mad at Sleb 4 quiting she’s a LIT person and she played with us a lot and we will miss her. I am sorry this post made u mad and if it rlly made u this mad I will remove the post just let me know

20. I have already warned TheTleb about giving us a such a bad name but he is r good friend that’s the only reason y he’s here (he doesn’t have a forum account)