4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Disagree

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  1. Gorgonite

Gorgonite Well-Known Member

_Gorgonite
    This isn't permanent. And yet, Capture, which literally NOBODY plays, IS?

This isn't as much of an issue with 40v40 as much as on the part of Hypixel. Delete Capture, make the modes that have been in Dreams so far permanent (or at least long-term) additions.

Seriously, deleting these modes that are actually REALLY fun is not great. Keep these for more than a month at a time, because I would really like to be able to play Castle and Rush a LOT more.

Not to mention this new mode got released just as Exams are on, so people won't be able to play it as much.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm rather mixed on capture mode, and overall, I believe that it should be deleted. I'm not sure about dream modes being permanent tho. Remember, they aren't meant to be the main part of bedwars.

3. Gorgonite

_Gorgonite
    Maybe not, but it is a very refreshing change. I (and likely many other people) find the Dreams mode more fun than the normal mode. Besides, they have clearly worked a LOT on 40v40s, and it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

I think at the very least, 40v40s should be made permanent, and Capture gone. Maybe Rush and Ultimates can stay in the dust, but 40v40s really should stay.

4. no.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I guess castle mode could be the "Mega bedwars".

6. KaiSmith

KaiSmith Well-Known Member

Poneys
    MVP++
    Selective GUILDMASTER
    You know the COOLEST thing about Hypixel?

You don't have to play, "Capture" If you don't want to.

7. KIlster

KIlster Active Member

Kilster
    VIP
    Elation OFFICER
    Maybe capture could be converted to a dream game and at any time there would be 2 different dream modes available

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gorgonite

_Gorgonite
    I think you missed the point.

Nobody does want to. But everyone wants to play 40v40s. The mode NOBODY likes is permanent, but the mode EVERYONE likes is only around for a month.

Does that sound right to you?

9. youfrickinfrick

youfrickinfrick New Member

just add spawnable ender dragons better game now

10. Dreams modes are not 'deleted'. They are on a cycle, and will come back. Although I do agree that capture sucks and should be removed.

11. Good idea, but don't toss Rush and Ultimates into the trash. Personally, Ultimate is my favorite dream mode so far. Castle is decently fun too, but it can get really annoying to break the last bed of the enemy team while there are about 25 people defending it.

12. Gorgonite

_Gorgonite
    Well if they'll come back then I'm happy.

13. KaiSmith

Poneys
    MVP++
    Selective GUILDMASTER
    NOBODY likes Capture? Then why are people playing it? If there were 0 people online pretty much allday, then I would agree that you might have a point. But as long as there are people who play the game, they have no reason to remove it, as people still like it.

Also, how do you know the castle isn't permanent? It is possible that it could be permanent, and they are just testing some things.

So after all of this, let me ask you a question: If there are SOME people who like a game, then why remove it forever?

14. I don't get why Hypixel makes these "lab" modes in general instead of a permanent fun game that isn't reused code. 40v40 is better than labs so I def agree with ya

Classic lobby would like to have a word with you

Roblox Fortnite would like to have a word with you

Survival dash would like to have a word with you

UHC deathmatch would like to have a word with you

Adventure lobby would like to have a word with you

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Gorgonite

_Gorgonite
    Look at the number of players on BedWars, then look at the number of players on Capture.

16. KaiSmith

Poneys
    MVP++
    Selective GUILDMASTER
    Look at the number of players on bedwars, look at the number of players on Turbo cart racers.

17. Gorgonite

_Gorgonite
    How do you hack in Turbo cart racers?

PvP games like Capture require moderator attention to catch hackers on occasion, because lets face it, watchdog sucks. It is a waste of Moderator time.

And I'm not calling for a full out delete of the game, its just that games like Castle mode are much more popular, but as far as we have seen are temporary. Maybe that will change, and I will be VERY HAPPY if it does. All I'm saying is is that due to the immense popularity of Castle, maybe they should, instead of getting rid of it, add it as a new option outside of Dream BedWars, maybe replace Capture with it if there are Lobby space issues.

I am really at fault here for not adequately communicating.

18. FlamingLlama

FlamingLlama New Member

Woombs
    Well no one really asked for a 40 v 40 in the first place so

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. H2o__

H2o__ Member

h2O_LGN
    VIP
    Hel MEMBER
    I, personally dislike 40v40 castle mode (even though it is an amazing way of implementing mega bedwars into the game), and I agree with your sentiment of removing capture mode. Literally, on average I see around 20 people playing it, whereas with dream modes over 700 people generally playing it. I agree that a dream mode should be added - as to which I do not know.