Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -GerryXander-

-GerryXander- Active Member

the more you look into it the more you realize kift is an alt o_Oo_Oo_O
    No one would make 0 threads or posts and only make profile posts unless they were an alt.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. All I wanna say is, if you think kift is my alt then bring your concerns, hate, whatever to me. If your life sucks so much that you gotta go picking on one of the nicest forumers here, at least let me help you redirect that anger. Kift has done nothing wrong here, and does not deserve all the negative attention. I however, probably do, and I'll be happy to be your emotional sponge c:

I also find it ironic how an alt is accusing someone of being an alt, but hey, what was I expecting?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. since when did people start conspiring against eachother

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Honestly, he's a cool dude...

Saying that he has alts or he is an alt itself is like that one time I called my teacher "the loch ness monster" ages ago

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Don't take it seriously. He's just after attention. As far as I know, unless someone has a screenshot, the "investigation" of Kift is false. Besides, (almost) all of us knows that it's false, so don't bother. At this point, you're talking to a brick wall. You can't always change people's minds.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Figured it out.

It's Herobrine or Entity 303!

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Likespamers and postfarmers shouldn’t be respected. I’m not sure why people treat them like they’re some sort of perfect being who can do no wrong, because in reality, most of them are alts made by people who want to troll people without any consequences.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. the

the

the Well-Known Member

36185FAA-BBD0-4AE9-BD35-B12349B7CC8B.jpeg

Canadienne “tends to have multiple personas for each social media platform”
    This does not confirm Kift is an alt but makes me further believe brad is correct.
    @bradthelad2011 you are welcome, I don’t understand why u get all the hate tho.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. When you look into it you realise there's nothing wrong there

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ah yes, I don't act the same way on Instagram as I do here therefore kift is my alt. I don't post pictures of my face on twitter because I don't like the idea of strangers seeing how ugly I am, therefore kift is my alt. Good job guys, the correlations are incredible.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. -GerryXander-

-GerryXander- Active Member

Must not look very far into it :/

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. LittleBitWeird

LittleBitWeird Well-Known Member

Can ya'll just stop harassing Kift and Canaidenne? Jesus christ they've been through enough. You can accuse all you want, you can shame all you want. It doesnt matter. They're both great people. And imagine if you're wrong. You just ruined someone's reputation for what? The satisfaction of taking Canaidenne down? Please. I'll bet you'll accuse me of being her alt since I'm sticking up for her huh? And we'll never know, unless one comes publicly about it. So leave them the hell alone. And stop thinking you're superior when you aren't.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  13. Sarcasm? ;)

14. He already said he wasn’t an alt. Why would he lie about that?

And what difference does it make anyways?
    Because even IF Cannadiene was Kift, he’s being completely disrespectful by spreading her privacy all over the forums.

I’m positive that Kift isn’t Cannadiene, because even if she did fake a personality on Kift’s account, she would have slipped up a few times.

Cannadiene admitted to having alts, (like 2 alts) but kift wasn’t one of the ones she mentioned. Why would she make a third alt when she could just build off of the other ones?

Brad and fluf, two people who have tried to expose Kift, are alts of some guy. I’m almost positive I know both of their mains, so don’t believe them.

Besides, brads story about the “well-known member” he mentioned in the first page was very obviously fake. Please don’t believe a liar.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I looked quite deep into it

• Like Like x 1
  16. Herobrine? ;)

17. So you're saying that @Kift like-spams @Canadienne, so he's her alt.

I mildly like-spam a bunch of people, so am I the alt of 10+ people?

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Let’s just forget this argument. They just want us to feed into it.

Kiftsbiggestfan had good intentions, but the two Steve alts ruined it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  19. bradthelad2011

bradthelad2011 Well-Known Member

yes sorry
    I’m pretty sure referring to herself as “the” instead of “my” is a minor but blatant slip-up.. obviously it’s an alt if they’re referring to their account as the as in this specific account rather than my, which shows possession. Pretty sure the grammar lesson is unnecessary but my intelligence is generally too high so I never know if I have to explain something.
    TLDR: her word choice indicates she owns many accounts and is an alt 4F699F90-1D66-4B9C-B584-F7F408D6B838.jpeg

I’m pretty sure having the same exact counterexample (Instagram) on Kift and Canadienne also counts, where she pretends to forget the definition of “different” in the certain text to justify how she said she has multiple personas.
    If I said I’m Donald Trump and wrote like he did on Twitter, would you believe me? At this rate I’m convinced you would.
    thank you for the very unfake input next
    Wrong. I was just trying to explain to people why she wasn’t posting on comments.
    staff connections. I have great power - you must have forgot that fact.

As a businessman, I pay attention to details and am rather intelligent. This is why I am capable of noticing misdemeanors like this, you’ll understand one day.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. bradthelad2011

bradthelad2011 Well-Known Member

Exactly, we’re not wrong. As a Christian, I ensure that I do everything of truth and do not bear false witness. The evidence is there, some just lack the logic required to put the pieces together. I know for a fact Kift = Canadienne and, as chairman of the Forums Amelioration Group, I must let this truth be known to all.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.